- Over 18 and under 65 years old;
- In good health.
It's one of the best University in China in beautiful city
- 2 months ago
- Name:Gorbat'ko Ganna
I would like to study in Zhejiang University firstly because it is located in Hangzhou. I really love chinese tea and my first contact with Hangzhou was because of Xihu Longjing tea. I went to China in 2015, and Hangzhou was the city I liked the most between the cities I have visited.
The second reason is that Zhejiang University is a prestigious institution that will have good infrastructure and libraries with better environment for research. It is important to me because I intend to take my masters in China and it will be great to have access to good resources in Chinese Language and Chinese tea.
Lastly, Zhejiang University has Masters in Japanese Language and Literature, my major in my Bachelor course, and in Tea Science, a field of interest. I am considering applying to one of those courses after I finish my Chinese language program, so it will be a great opportunity to get to know the University before the Masters too.
- 3 months ago
- Name:Anraku Jenifer
I chose this university for its great praise and also for its location to be able to better assimilated the Chinese language for my next studies
- 3 months ago
- Name:keita boubacar
Hangzhou is a beautiful and attractive city with its amazing nature and culture. I want to learn the language of the future, that Mandarin Chinese.. Therefore I would like to enjoy my study in China. Meantime I checked a lot and I found out that Zhejiang University is one of the best university with its many of advantages and campus.
- 3 months ago
- Name:Evircan Goksu
This is the best I could find on the website.
- 4 months ago
- Name:ROCHE GOYA
- A clear focus on Chinese language;
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions;
- Lectures delivered by qualified faculty at school;
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty;
- Access to optional Chinese culture courses.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: International College organizes language-teaching classes at elementary, intermediate and advanced levels.
- Students are to be placed in classes that suit them best by taking a proficiency test.
- A class is usually composed of 15-20 students.
- The spring semester usually starts from late February and the autumn semester from early or middle September.
- A semester usually consists of 18 weeks with 20 class hours of language courses per week.
- Electives are offered for students to choose from one to three courses according to the students’ interest and Chinese capacity.
- Field trips are arranged once or twice each semester.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: The whole program can be divided into 3 aspects, which are main courses, elective courses, and lecture series.
2.1 Main Courses
Elementary Level (Grade 1-3): Intensive Reading Practical Conversation Listening Comprehension Extensive Reading Intermediate Level (Grade 4-5): Intensive Reading Listening and Conversation Practical Writing Extensive Reading Advanced Level (Grade 6-7): Intensive Reading Advanced Comprehensive Chinese Practical Writing Extensive Reading
2.2 Elective Courses
Taiji Gong-fu Chinese Calligraphy Traditional Chinese Painting Survey of China Ancient Chinese Language Study of Chinese Character Traditional Chinese Operas Chinese Literature History of China Chinese Economy
2.3 Lecture Series
Art and Culture Social Science Economic and Business Management Chinese Customs Chinese Tourism Chinese Philosophy Survey of Chinese Economy Traditional Chinese Medicine Chinese Folk Music Education in China Marketing in China Survey of China Appreciation of Cultural Relics Chinese Aesthetics Management of China-foreign Joint Ventures Chinese Calligraphy and Painting Tea Culture and Chinese Cuisine Culture Chinese Society Doing Business with China Chinese Drama Chinese Politics and Law International Trade Traditional Chinese Religions
3. Insurance & Scholarships
Editor Notes: Zhejiang University offers comprehensive insurance and scholarships to the international student.
- Insurance includes accident injury medical treatment, hospitalization medical treatment, disability and loss of life.
- Each student who studies more than one-half year at the university can enjoy these insurance.
- Fee for the comprehensive insurance is included in the tuition.
- Outstanding studying students have opportunities of getting Zhejiang University Chinese Language Scholarship.
4. School Introduction
Editor Notes: Zhejiang University is a Public, 985 Project Comprehensive university.
Zhejiang University is a national comprehensive university. Founded in 1897, it was initially known as “Qiushi Shuyuan” (Qiushi Academy), one of the earliest modern academies of higher learning established in China. Zhejiang University‘s fields of study cover philosophy, literature, history, education, science, economics, law, management, engineering, agriculture, medicine and etc. The university, now has 113 specialties for undergraduate studies, and it is entitled to confer master's degrees in 324 programs and primary (secondary) discipline doctoral degrees in 41 (252) programs, Learn More>>
5. The International College of Zhejiang University
Editor Notes: It had its first enrollment of international students in 1979 and there are more than 25,000 international students in the school.
- The college has a strong teaching faculty composed of more than 30 full-time teachers and over 40 part-time teachers.
- The college has a HSK(Chinese Proficiency Test) Test Center which holds the test on April, June and November every year.
- The International College accepts over 200 CSC scholarship students every year.
- The college has been vigorously developing Chinese language teaching programs with overseas partners.
- The college provides many opportunities of fieldwork and after-class activities each year.
6. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
7. Registration Information
Registration Time: Sept 10 - Sept 11 2016
Registration Address: Lobby, 1st Floor, International College Building, Yuquan Campus of Zhejiang University
- Over 18 and under 65 years old;
- In good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 9,000 in total (About $ 1,655) Accommodation Fee 31 Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) Chu Kochen Hall of International Education Double Room RMB 60 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 50 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) International Student Hall Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 60 (per person per day) Single Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 60 (per person per day) Cuibai Lyceum Dormitory Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) to RMB 70 (per person per day) International Student Apartment Double Room RMB 20 (per person per day) to RMB 30 (per person per day) Youyi (Friendship) Apartment Double Room RMB 35 (per person per day) to RMB 55 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 390 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 23 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 9,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com