- Middle school graduates or above
I like the environment of coastal cities and when i searched on CUCAS as i want to study Chinese language in March-2107 session i found this university as best suitable to me by the nature of city and high name of university and also it is suggested by some of my friends who had been graduated from this University.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:TUNIO ADNAN AHMED
I'm looking for a program to improve my Chinese language skill and based on some reviews that i found through the Internet I think that Yantai University can provide me such a environment.
- 2 Years ago
- Name:Djoufack Dongmo Jerry Arnold
- Middle school graduates or above
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 6,200 in total (About $ 1,140) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 3,100 to RMB 3,600 (For one semester; South) Single Room RMB 6,200 to RMB 7,200 (For one semester; South) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 300 to RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Original high school diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Original high school transcripts
Transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Proof of work experience
If you have work history, proof of work experience related to present employment with unit stamps from the previous unit you served should be provided.
6. Birth certificate or marriage certificate
If there are Children Under 18 years old or your spouse accompaning you, the birth certificate or marriage certificate notarized by the Chinese embassies or consulates should also be provided.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 30 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 6,200 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 55 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com