Over 15 students of similar Chinese levelYour Chance to Get Admitted
I think this university is best than others
- 1 month ago
- Name:BODIUZZAMAN BABOR SARDER MOHAMMAD
Brief Introduction of Ordinary Chinese Class for Groups
OEC is experienced and skillful in organizing and teaching short-term Chinese programs. It accepts more than 10 groups every year, with the number varying from 15 to hundreds of persons and the ages from teenagers to middle-aged or senior people.
The study time, courses, activities and fees can be decided through negotiation. The minimum number for a short-term group is 15 students of similar Chinese level. Usually, Chinese classes are set in the morning and culture courses or other activities in the afternoon.
Calligraphy, painting, movies, music, paper cutting, i-go games (Chinese chess), Kungfu, etc.
South Buddha Temple, Overseas Chinese museum, Hulishan Cannon Fort, Gulangyu Island, Wanshi Botanical Garden, Tan Kah Kee Museum in Jimei, Quanzhou city, Chongwu city, Earthern Buildings in Yongding, Longkong Cave in Longyan, Wuyi Mountain, etc.
Enrolment fees: 240RMB, paid together with tuition fee on registration
One week 2000RMB;
Two weeks 3000RMB;
An extra 1000RMB is charged for every more week.
Four weeks 5000RMB
Eight weeks 9000RMB
>12 weeks, charged by the price of long-term Chinese program
Tuition fee will increase if the courses are taught in English.
Over 15 students of similar Chinese level
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,000 in total (About $ 555) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 240 to RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,600
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. 10 two-inch photos
3. Original physical examination record (if there is)
4. Graduation certificate
5. HSK certificate (if there is)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 45 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com