18-60 years old;
Be healthy.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Re: Recommendation Letter
After I got my Baccalaurean Degree option L2, I enrolled in Bachelor 1 at the Faculty of Arts and Humanities of Cheikh Anta Diop University of Dakr. I would like to get admission in Chinese Languages at your university in order to enroll for Law at the end of the language year. I wish to further my studies in Political Sciences until I obtain my doctorate through an admission in your university.
To further a training in Political Science in your university represents for me a significant opportunity because of the good quality and stability of higher study, the qualification of teachers in the field. Another remark is that the BACHELOR-MASTER-DOCTORATE system is mastered by the Faculty and The diplomas which are issued are recognized internationally. So to enroll in thr training you make available to us will allow me to deepen my knowledge and develop my knowledge in the professional world.
All this is explained by a good management of the study conditions submitted to a good management students and professors.
At the end of my training, I would like to come back to n the service of my country because it needs its youth to develop, Furthermore, apart from being specialist Political Science, I want to bring a stone to the building of this temple of knowledge particularly to Cheikh Anta Diop University of Dakar or to any other university in order to serve the humanity. In other words, I’d like to intervene in the Faculty of Law as a teacher.
Suite a l’obtention de mon Baccalauréat en L2, je me suis inscrite en licence 1 à la faculté des lettres de l’université Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar. Je voudrais obtenir un admission en cours de Langues chinoise au sein de votre université afin de pouvoir prostituer en Droit à la fin de l’année de langue Je souhaiterai approfondir mes études option Sciences Politiques jusqu’a l’obtention de mon doctorat par le biais d’une acception dans votre université.
Poursuivre dans votre établissement une formation en Sciences Politiques représente pour moi une opportunité importante puisqu’on note une bonne qualité de l’enseignement supérieur, une stabilité de l’étude supérieure, une qualification des professeurs en la matière. Autres remarques en est que le système LMD est maitrisé par le corps professoral et les dipL6mes délivrés sont reconnus au niveau international. Ainsi m’inscrire dans la formation que vous mettez à la disposition me permettra d'approfondir mes connaissances et de développer un Jour mon savoir faire dans le monde professionnel.
Tout cela s'explique par la bonne gestion dés conditions d’étude mise à la bonne gestion des étudiants et des professeurs.
A l‘issue de ma formation, j‘aimerais bien revenir afin de me mettre au service de mon pays car il a besoin de sa jeunesse pour se développer, force est de signaler qu'en dehors d'être spécialiste Sciences politiques, j’aspire apporter une pierre a Vérifie de ce temple du savoir notamment à l’Université Cheikh Anta DIOP de Dakar où n'importe quelle université afin de servir l’humanité. Autrement dit, j’aimerais intervenir à la Faculté des Droit comme enseignant.
Dans l’attente d’une suite favorable a ma demande, veuillez recevoir, Madame, Monsieur, mes sincères salutations.
- 2 weeks ago
- Name:DIEYE Abass
They are well regarded internationally and I would like to learn about the Chines culture and way of living.
- 9 months ago
- Name:Hlongwane Gcina
- From:South Africa
- Students get access to Confucius Institute Scholarship;
- The University is equipped with Top-notch facilities;
- XMU developed Extensive international cooperation;
- XMU is a HSK test center approved by MOE;
- XMU offers students with safe and comfortable apartments on campus, costing only 1000RMB per semester;
- Students can change from long-term Chinese program to junior college or undergraduate study of Chinese language.
1. Teaching Objective
Editor Notes: This Chinese language program of XMU aims to help develop students' Chinese consciousness and language sense.
- To hlep srudents master Chinese knowledge in Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- To help students get a better understanding of Chinese culture and customs.
2. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: Students are divided into different levels based on the result of the placement test taken at the beginning of the semester.
- All courses are taken in a semester, including major and optional courses add up to 18—24 credits.
- As for the credit hours, depending on their Chinese levels, students can choose their own courses with a maximum credit hours of 24/semester.
3. Courses Arrangement
Editor Notes: The main and optional courses as well as the the sample curriculum will be shown.
3.1 Major Courses
Elementary Chinese Intermediate Chinese Advanced Chinese Oral Chinese Chinese Listening News Listening Chinese Reading Chinese Writing
3.2 Optional Courses
HSK lectures(elementary & intermediate) Chinese Customs lementary Oral Chinese for Economy & Trade Computer Application in Chinese Language Newspaper Reading Modern Chinese Phonetics General Introduction to Chinese Character Modern Chinese Grammar Modern Chinese Rhetorics Chinese language and social culture Peoples and Customs in China Translation Poems of Tang Dynasty Chinese Movies Chinese Music Chinese Calligraphy I-go Game Minnan Dialect Chinese Kungfu Chinese Dances
4. Time of Study
Editor Notes: The exact time arrangement shall depend on the actual situation.
- Over 1 semester, Monday to Friday, 18 - 24 hours per week, 18 weeks per semester;
- Spring Semester: February/March to June;
- Autumn Semester: September to the next January.
4.2 Possible class hours
- 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m./li>
- 13:00 a.m. - 14:30 p.m.
- 14:40 p.m. - 16:10 p.m.
Editor Notes: The costs shown here are onlr for reference and it may change a little according to actual situation.
Totally about 40,000RMB per year, a quite reasonable amount compared to other univerisities in China due to the low costs in dormitory rents and meals on Xiang'an campus.
- Meals: about 600-900RMB for meals per month, using XMU e-card in dining halls.
- Health check in Xiamen Quarantine Bureau: about 500RMB.
- Residence Permit in Xiamen (Visa): 400RMB (<1 year).
- Textbook fee: based on the courses you take, about 300RMB per semester.
- Insurance premium: about 600 RMB.
- There might be some other expenses, but it won't be much.
6. Extracurricular Activities
Edoitor Notes: Rich and colorful activities are to be hosted quite often.
- Visit to Xiamen University and historic cultural spots (self-paid);
- All kinds of gala evenings organized by the OEC every semester;
- Chinese language competitions, field and track sports competitions, football matches, Marathon and so on. (Self-paid).
7. Certificates Awarded
Certificate of Completion issued by Overseas Education College of Xiamen University
8. Career and Development
Graduates work as business Chinese talents, TCSOL teachers, a messenger of cultural communication between China and foreign countries etc.
Editor Notes: Students should pay attention to the following good news!
- Long term Chinese language students can apply to join undergraduate or junior college Chinese program. If it is approved, the credits they achieved can be transferred to the undergraduate or junior college program after certain procedures.
- Tuition fee can not be refunded if you paid for one semester or less and decide to give up your study in OEC. If you paid for more than one semester and report to OEC about your decision to quit your study before the next academic term starts, the exceeding part can be returned to you according to relevant regulations of XMU.
10. Introduction to XMU
Editor Notes: Xiamen University was the first university in China founded by an overseas Chinese.
- At present, Xiamen University is the only university in any of five special economic zones.
- XMU is one of China 's higher-level universities designated for the state key construction of the “211 Project” and the "985 Project".
- Currently, Professor Zhu Chongshi is the President of the University and Professor Zhu Zhiwen is the Chairman of the University Council.
18-60 years old;
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 26,000 in total (About $ 4,770) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 240 to RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,600
- Application Materials
1. A photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Certificate for highest education
Such as high school diploma or above degree certificate.
3. A two-inch photo
4. HSK certificate (if there is)
5. Original physical examination record (if there is)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 10 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 26,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com