Over 18 years old with basic oral Chinese background.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- Top-notch facilities
- Extensive international cooperation
- Favorable geographic location
- Good accommodation and food
- Colorful campus life
- HSK test center
Study Duration: Jun.26-July.21
4 weeks in July 4 weeks in July Beginning Time June 26 for registration; Suitable Applicants Foreigners who have basic oral Chinese skills, but could not express his/her ideas fluently. Curriculum
Language courses with focus on listening and speaking in the morning and Culture courses such as calligraphy, paper cutting, or Kung Fu as well as language practice in the afternoon.Culture tours in afternoon or weekend .
Morning: Oral Chinese and communicative ability, based of topics, language functions and language elements concerning everyday life, study and social activities.
Afternoon: Field practice related to topics learned in the morning
Self-paid trips Self-paid trips to Quanzhou, Zhangzhou, Longyan, Wuyi Mountain can be arranged if there more than 15 students willing to go. Certificates Certificates for Completion of Study indicating the study periods. Application Deadline Early June, please contact us for further solution in case you apply beyond the date.
Tuition fees: 5000RMB
including: tuition fee, culture tours, textbooks, calligraphy tools and teaching material copying. Textbooks are given for free to those who join from the the beginning of the program.
In case any institute or organization can gather more than 15 suitable applicants, we can open a separate class and the tuition fee, courses, as wel as time period can be further negotiated.
1. After the eight-week basic Chinese class, student can apply to join the four-week oral Chinese class in July by paying extra tuition fee of 4000RMB. The total tuition fee of the two programs (12 weeks) is 13000RMB.
2. The curriculum sample may be adjusted based on practical needs. Please follow the formal timetable issued upon registration.
Over 18 years old with basic oral Chinese background.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 5,000 in total (About $ 920) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 240 to RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,600
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. 10 two-inch photos
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jun 26 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 12 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 5,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 45 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org