18-60 years old.
Your Chance to Get Admitted
I would like to learn basic chinese language.
- 3 months ago
- Name:Semko Luboslav
- Top-notch facilities
- Extensive international cooperation
- Favorable geographic location
- Good accommodation and food
- Colorful campus life
- HSK test center
Duration 8 weeks, May 7, 2018 to June 29, 2018 Beginning Time May 7 morning for registration. Suitable Applicants Beginners with little Chinese language background. Students whose Chinese levels are too advanced for this class can apply to join the regular long-term Chinese program. Curriculum Language course in the morning and culture courses such as calligraphy, paper cutting, Kung Fu or Chinese painting as well as language practice in the afternoon. Self-paid trips Self-paid trips to Quanzhou, Zhangzhou, Longyan, Wuyi Mountain can be arranged if there are more than 15 students willing to go. Certificates OEC will issue Certificates for Completion of Study indicating the study periods. Credits With approval of foreign universities or colleges, the certificate and transcripts achieved in OEC can be transtferred into credits (8 is suggested) in respective foreign institutes. Application Deadline April 15, please contact us for further solution in case you apply beyond the date. Visa Please apply X2 visa from the local Chinese Embassy in your country with the admission notice and visa application form (jw202) issued by OEC.
Enrolment fees: 240RMB
Tuition fees: 9000RMB
including: tuition fee, culture tours, textbooks, calligraphy tools and teaching material copying. Textbooks are given for free to those who join from the the beginning of the program.
In case any institute or organization can gather more than 15 suitable applicants, we can open a separate class and the tuition fee, courses, as wel as time period can be further negotiated. XMU has set up regular China Study Programs with University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Council for Christian Colleges and Universities, Eckerd College and Bentely College in USA, and University College Utrecht in the Netherlands.
1. After the eight-week basic Chinese class, student can apply to join the four-week oral Chinese class in July by paying extra tuition fee of 4000RMB. The total tuition fee of the two programs (12 weeks) is 13000RMB.
2. The curriculum sample may be adjusted based on practical needs. Please follow the formal timetable issued upon registration.
18-60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 9,000 in total (About $ 1,655) Accommodation Fee Guest house Guoguang 8-9 Double Room RMB 1,800 (per person per month) to RMB 500 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 240 to RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,600
- Application Materials
1. A photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. A two-inch photo
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||May 7 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Apr 10 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 9,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 45 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org