Over 15 students of similar Chinese levelYour Chance to Get Admitted
They offer quality education and they have a good studying environment.
- 5 months ago
- Name:Ekanem JOYCE INEMESIT EKANEM
This program is specially designed for foreign college students who are interested in Chinese language, Chinese history, Chinese economy and Chinese culture. Foreign universities or colleges select the applicants and send excellent ones (at least 15) to study in Xiamen University. The courses, time and tuition fee of the program can be decided through further negotiation.
In this program, OEC is responsible to offer Chinese language training and open English lectures on Chinese economy, culture, politics, or society. A staff member from the foreign university can be assigned to supervise the program or even teach 1-2 courses of the program. OEC will award Certificate of Completion of Study to the students after the program finishes.
OEC has set up regular China Study Programs with University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Council for Christian Colleges and Universities, Eckerd College and Bentely College in USA, and University College Utrecht in the Netherlands。
Courses available for your choice:
1.Chinese economy and development:
An overview of economic development between 1949 and 1977
Rural reform and poverty alleviation
The development of township & village enterprises
Economic reform since 1978
Ownership system and state-owned enterprises
Introduction of foreign capital
Special Economic Zones
Hong Kong and Macao economies
2.Foreign trade and WTO
Contemporary society and public policy:
3.Chinese Martial Art, caligraphy, paper cutting, etc.
4.Other courses agreed on by both parties Field Trips:
Tourist spots in Xiamen
Local companies or foreign enterprises in Xiamen
Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai
Enrolment fees: 240RMB, paid together with tuition fee on registration.
One week 2000RMB;
Two weeks 3000RMB;
An extra 1000RMB is charged for every more week.
Four weeks 5000RMB
Eight weeks 9000RMB
>12 weeks, charged by the price of long-term Chinese program
Tuition fee will increase if the courses are taught in English.
Over 15 students of similar Chinese level
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 5,000 in total (About $ 920) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 240 to RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,600
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. 10 two-inch photos
3. Original physical examination record (if there is)
4. Graduation certificate
5. HSK certificate (if there is)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 5,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 45 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com