Mainly foreign college students with beginning Chinese level and proficient English skills.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- Top-notch facilities
- Extensive international cooperation
- Favorable geographic location
- Good accommodation and food
- Colorful campus life
- HSK test center
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
4 weeks, June 26 to July 21, 2018
June 26 morning for registration.
Suitable Applicants Mainly foreign college students with beginning Chinese level and proficient English skills. Curriculum Morning:
Language courses with focus on listening and speaking
1. English lectures on Chinese economy, society, history, culture, or politics.
2. Culture courses such as calligraphy, paper cutting, Kung Fu or Chinese painting.
3. Visits to foreign and local companies in Xiamen.
Self-paid trips Self-paid trips to Xiamen, Quanzhou, Zhangzhou, Longyan, Wuyi Mountain can be arranged if there are more than 15 students willing to go. Certificates Certificates for Completion of Study indicating the study periods. Credits With approval of foreign universities or colleges, the certificate and transcripts achieved in OEC can be transtferred into credits (4-6 is suggested) in respective foreign institutes. Application Deadline
June 15, please contact us for further solution in case you apply beyond the date.
Visa Please apply Student Visa(X2 visa) or Tourist Visa(L Visa) from the local Chinese Embassy in your country with the admission notice and visa application form (jw202) issued by OEC.
Enrolment fees: 240RMB
Tuition fees: 9000RMB
including: tuition fee, culture tours, textbooks, calligraphy tools and teaching material copying. Textbooks are given for free to those who join from the the beginning of the program.
In case any institute or organization can gather more than 15 suitable applicants, we can open a separate class and the tuition fee, courses, as wel as time period can be further negotiated. XMU has set up regular China Study Programs with University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Council for Christian Colleges and Universities, Eckerd College and Bentely College in USA, and University College Utrecht in the Netherlands.
1. After the eight-week basic Chinese class, student can apply to join the China Study Program in July by paying extra tuition fee of 8000RMB.
2. The curriculum sample may be adjusted based on practical needs. Please follow the formal timetable issued upon registration.
3. Fees are flexible according to your study time.
Mainly foreign college students with beginning Chinese level and proficient English skills.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 9,000 in total (About $ 1,655) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 240 to RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,600
- Application Materials
1. A photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. A two-inch photo
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jun 26 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 9,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 45 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com