Located in Xiamen, Fujian Province, south of China, Xiamen University is consisted of four campuses generally, including the Main Campus, Zhangzhou Campus, Haiyun Campus and Xiang’an Campus, in which the international students live. The accommodation fee is approximately 25RMB per day.
The apartments on Siming Campus are set in picturesque surroundings and enjoy a view of the sea and fresh air. Holders of full scholarships or partial scholarships covering accommodation fee will enjoy the priority of living on campus over self-funded students.
Off-Siming Campus accommodation
Living off campus provides greater opportunities for international students to interact with the locals and to learn about the local community and culture. Students can choose to rent off-campus apartments and the monthly rental is around RMB 2,000 per room. When living off-campus, international students will enjoy a quite learning environment.
Students of the School of Life Sciences, School of Medicine, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Public Health, College of Oceanography and Earth Sciences, College of Environment and Ecology, Coastal and Ocean Management Institute ， College of Energy and Overseas Education College are accommodated on the Xiang’an Campus. The student accommodation provides excellent living facilities. Students live in double rooms with the accommodation fee of RMB 2,000 per person per year.
- Unnecessary to book in advance.
- Rent outside campus is allowed.
- 24 hours check-in service: No.
- Moving in before semetser begins is not allowed.
- Hotel in campus: No.
- Accommodation fee: RMB1000/semester; paid by semester; deposit: RMB1000
- Register first and then move in.
- Tuition fee should be paid by International Remittance; accommodation fee or other expenses should be paid by cash.