1. Applicants should be healthy and well-behaved, having foreign citizenship and required educational background equivalent to Chinese high school diploma.
2. Applicants should have good academic records.
3. Aged 18 or above by Sept.1, 2018.
4. Chinese Language Requirements:
a. HSK certificate level four or above is required for the applicants who would like to study in the programs of science and engineering（medical majors included）.
b. For those applicants who do not reach the required Chinese language level, they could apply to study in Wuhan university, in the condition that they need to study Chinese language in Wuhan University for one year and meet the requirement, then they could enter into major study.
c. Applicants whose native language is Chinese or can provide proof of studying at a high school where the teaching language is Chinese, can apply for HSK test waiver for further approval of Wuhan University.
* For those applicants who give up their original Chinese citizenship and become foreign citizens, the conditions set by Document No.83(2009) of Ministry of Education of the PRC should be met: Applicants who wish to study in China must have valid foreign passport or citizenship documents for more than 4 years (inclusive) and have lived in the foreign country for more than 2 years within the recent 4 years (up to April 30th of the academic year). (The actual year of residence in a foreign country for 9 months can be counted as one year, and the entry and exit stamps shall prevail.)
Your Chance to Get Admitted