- Education Level : Bachelor's Degree
- Age Requirement : 18 - 60
Tuition Fee Master RMB 48,000 per year
RMB 144,000 in total (About $ 26,405)
Accommodation Fee Foreign Students Buildings (No.1 Building) Single Room RMB 60 (RMB 5000 per 5 months/per person for non-degree Program students (A flat with 4 single rooms)) Foreign Students Buildings (No.2 Building) Single Room RMB 70 (RMB 6000 per 5 months/per person for non-degree Program students) Foreign Students Buildings (No.3 Building) Single Room RMB 120 to RMB 80 (RMB 6000 per 5 months/per person for non-degree Program students (without balcony)) Foreign Students Building (No.6 Building) Single Room RMB 70 to RMB 90 (Single room) Foreign Students Building (No.10 Building) Single Room RMB 40 (Twin room) Foreign Students Building (Ying Bin Building) Single Room RMB 50 (Twin room) Foreign Students Buildings (No.4 Building) Double Room RMB 40 (RMB 2500 per 5 months/per person for non-degree Program students (A flat with 2 twin rooms)) Foreign Students Building (No. 7/8/9/ Building) Double Room RMB 50 (Twin room) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Study Plan
Written in English no less than 800 words
2. Undergraduate transcript
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. English proficiency test certificate IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
If you do not have IELTS or TOEFL, please provide an official certificate issued by your high school which should certify that the medium of instruction in your high school study is English
7. 2 letters of recommendation
Written in English from professor or associate professor or equivalents including professors' contact no., email address and handwritten signature.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 5 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 20 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 48,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org