Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, under the age of 40,have attained a bachelor’s degree.
- Master firm basic theory of international law and extensive subject knowledge, have knowledge structure and practical ability required by legal practice.
- Master Chinese and use Chinese skillfully in normal communication.
- Have deep knowledge and understanding of China’s law and its social basic system, and become a propagandist of Chinese culture and laws.
- Have the ability to comprehensively use knowledge in each department law and other relevant subjects such as politics, economy, sociology, foreign language and computer technology. Have preliminary ability of academic study and ability to independently analyze and solve legal issues.
- Physical and mental health.