1. Applicants should be healthy and well-behaved, having foreign citizenship and required educational background equivalent to Chinese high school diploma.
2. Applicants should have good academic records.
3. Aged 18 or above by Sept.1, 2018.
4. English Language Requirements: TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5. For those who could not offer the above mentioned standard English test results, additional oral or written English test organized by Wuhan University will be required to participate in.
* For those applicants who give up their original Chinese citizenship and become foreign citizens, the conditions set by Document No.83(2009) of Ministry of Education of the PRC should be met: Applicants who wish to study in China must have valid foreign passport or citizenship documents for more than 4 years (inclusive) and have lived in the foreign country for more than 2 years within the recent 4 years (up to April 30th of the academic year). (The actual year of residence in a foreign country for 9 months can be counted as one year, and the entry and exit stamps shall prevail.)Your Chance to Get Admitted