School of Medicine of Wuhan University was founded in 1923. It includes 5 schools, 6 research centers and 3 A-Level Grade Ⅲ affiliated hospitals. The hospitals have 5080 beds, 15 million out-patients per year, 50,000 in-patients per year, 25,000 major operations and a full list of disciplines covering 100 clinical and auxiliary departments and 30 laboratories. It has a competent staff with an impressive figure of 2500, 1125 of whom are professors, chief physicians, associate professors and deputy chief physicians. The school now has more than 5,100 students, including 3,000 undergraduates, 1,500 graduates and 600 foreign students. Through academic exchanges, the school maintains good relationships and collaborates with hospitals and institutes in America, Britain, France, Germany, Finland and Japan as well as Hong Kong and Taiwan.
WHU School of Medicine provides abundant specialties for medical students, including Clinical Medicine (five-year, six-year, seven-year, and eight-year), Stomatology Medicine (five-year, seven-year, eight-year), Preventive Medicine, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Nursing. Clinical Medicine is "undergraduate brand specialty" among medical schools under Ministry of Education of China The school has two Provincial Demonstration Centers of Experimental Teaching: Basic Medicine Experimental Teaching Center and Clinical Skills Experimental Teaching Center. The total area of experimental teaching building is 7432 square meters. The experimental teaching centers are well organized and fully functioning. Within them, there are 2689 equipment with a total worth of 42.92 million RMB. There are three experimental teaching platforms in the Basic Medicine Experimental Teaching Center: Morphology, Kinesiology, and Molecular Biology and Immunology experimental teaching platforms. In the Clinical Skills Experiment Teaching Center, it is equipped with advanced medical experiment facilities like iStan Intelligent Simulation Robots, Sim Comprehensive Simulating Robots, SimBaby Infant Comprehensive Simulating Robots, High Simulating Head Model, PCR Models, and Obstetric Delivery Models. WHU School of Medicine has three direct affiliated first class hospitals for students practice and internship after graduation. The three hospitals are WHU Stomatology Hospital, WHU Renmin Hospital (Hubei Province Renmin Hospital), and Wuhan Plus, University Zhongnan Hospital. Renmin Hospital has 2680 beds while Zhongnan Hospital has 2100 beds. WHU School of Medicine has 11 indirect affiliated teaching hospitals, which are all first class hospitals. It also has six Clerkship Teaching Centers in Community Health Centers.
Admissions Office, School of International Education, Wuhan University
Application Requirements Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, above the age of 18 and under the age of 30, have attained a high school diploma.Application documents:1. Wuhan University Application Form for Foreign Students with a photograph attached2. High school diploma (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)3. High school transcripts (notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English translation)4. One photocopy of your valid passport5. English Proficiency Result t for non-native English speakers6. Note: The applications documents and related documents will not be returned. Note Please pay the tuition fee in cash. Foreign currency or check is not acceptable.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 40,000 pre year
RMB 240,000 in total (About $ 44,005)
Accommodation Fee Foreign Students Buildings in Maple Garden Quad room RMB 40 Single Room RMB 40 to RMB 50 Foreign Students Building Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 80 Single Room RMB 100 to RMB 70 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 600 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. English proficiency result for non-native English speakers
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test),No need for English medium programs
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. photograph attached
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. High school academic transcript
6. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 4 , 2017|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 10 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 40,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org