- Non-Chinese citizens.
- Above 16 years old.
- With valid foreign passport.
my friend told me about it
- 1 month ago
- Name:abdalla mohamed abdelrahim mohamed
This university has been recommended by friends
- 6 months ago
- Name:MUSITELLI CECILE JOSETTE FIDELIA
I think Whuan is a very interesting city nearly in the center of china and surrounded of many interested places. Two years ago I was for a few months at Tianjin studying some chinese language, so would be a good idea to move to this area to continue learning.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:santacara jose eladio
- A clear focus on Chinese traditional culture and Chinese language.
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty.
- Students will be issued a certificate of completion of studies upon conclusion of learning provided the relevant requirements have been met.
- To guarantee the teaching quality, we will divide the students into different classes from beginning, junior, middle and senior levels according to their Chinese language proficiency.
An overseas student wishing to study Chinese at Wuhan University for up to two years but not for a degree may be admitted as Language Student. A non-degree student will be issued a certificate of completion of studies upon conclusion of learning provided the relevant requirements have been met. One who has failed to meet the requirements will be issued a transcript.
2. Training Goal
Editor Notes: Through one year’s study, students can be trained with many skills.
- Students will be able to master almost 3,500 Chinese vocabularies.
- Be familiar with various kinds of communication scene such as campus, family, tours, sports, liberal art and so on.
- Be able to have barrier-free communication with native Chinese speakers, to understand Chinese customs and to live in China.
3. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: We provide Chinese language courses for international students who are taught by our professional teachers teaching Chinese to foreigners.
- An overseas student wishing to study Chinese at Wuhan University for up to two years but not for a degree may be admitted as Language Student.
- A non-degree student will be issued a certificate of completion of studies. One who has failed to meet the requirements will be issued a transcript.
- Professional teachers train the students from the aspects of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- The program divides the students into different classes from beginning, junior, middle and senior levels according to their Chinese language proficiency.
- The number of students in each class is strictly kept small.
4. Program Structure
Editor Notes: The program is to strengthen the students' ability to express themselves orally in Chinese.
4.1 Types of the Class
- Chinese traditional culture class;
- Chinese language and culture class;
- Chinese martial arts and qigong class;
- Chinese culture tourism class, etc.;
- Other classes can be run in the light of the two parties' cultural exchange agreement.
4.2 Teaching Content
literature of ancient China arts of Beijing opera Chinese calligraphy art art of traditional Chinese painting Chinese martial arts Chinese taijiquan Chinese swordsmanship Chinese tourist culture Chinese food (or: dietary) culture Chinese folkways culture lectures on special topics after-class learning
5. Career Prospects
Editor Notes: This program combines with a certain amount of social activities and practices.
This short-term Chinese language program lays stress on intensive training and focuses on students’ listening and speaking practice. It also combines with a certain amount of social activities and practices. Through the 6-month study, students will be able to master almost 500 Chinese characters, and be familiar with at least 30 kinds of daily communication scene. They will be able to have basic daily communication with native Chinese speaker and to live in China without difficulty.
There will be a pre-test before the course beginning and students will be divided into different classes according to their Chinese language proficiency from Zero to basic level.
6. School Introduction
Editor Notes: Wuhan University is a Public, 985 Project Comprehensive university.
Wuhan University, is a key university directly under the administration of the Education Ministry of the People's Republic of China. It is located in Hubei Province's capital Wuhan known as "The thoroughfare leading to nine provinces". The university has rolling physical features with the scenic Luojia Hill in it and the beautiful East Lake by its side, seeming in picturesque disorder, Learn More>>
7. School of International Education
Editor Notes: The School of International Education is a special school that provide education to international students.
- The School has established cooperative relationship with more than 370 universities and research institutes in over 44 countries and regions.
- In more than 50 years it has educated nearly 10,000 international students from over 110 countries and regions.
- It is one of the first certified Chinese Language Training Centers and HSK Test Centers by the government.
- The School has 40 full-time teachers of teaching Chinese as a foreign language, most of whom have rich experience of teaching abroad.
- It is now in function and providing first-rate teaching and living facilities for international students studying at Wuhan University.
8. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
- Non-Chinese citizens.
- Above 16 years old.
- With valid foreign passport.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 8,500 in total (About $ 1,560) Accommodation Fee Foreign Students Buildings (No.1 Building) Single Room RMB 60 (per person per day) Foreign Students Buildings (No.2 Building) Single Room RMB 70 (per person per day) Foreign Students Buildings (No.3 Building) Single Room RMB 120 (per person per day) to RMB 80 (per person per day) Foreign Students Buildings (No.4 Building) Double Room RMB 40 (per person per day) Foreign Students Building (No.6 Building) Single Room RMB 70 (per person per day) to RMB 90 (per person per day) Foreign Students Building (No. 7/8/9/ Building) Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) Foreign Students Building (No.10 Building) Single Room RMB 40 (per person per day) Foreign Students Building (Ying Bin Building) Single Room RMB 50 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 8,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org