After Cucasers confirmed with the university's teacher, the application deadline of this program is put off to Jan 30 , 2018. Please apply it as soon as possible. Any needs please contact with CUCAS.
High school diploma; Good health; Over age of 18Your Chance to Get Admitted
I want to take the intensive chinese program to learn mandarin before I start my MBA program at CEIBS on August 2018.
- 2 weeks ago
- Name:Tambis Ryan
The School of International Education of UIBE is the first in China to create the intensive Chinese language training program. Through scientific and high-intensity curriculum and flexible inside and outside class teaching to help student improve their reading, speaking, listening and writing skills in the short term.
The program have two different class sizes, with the big one 16 to 20 students and the small one 4 to 6 students. It presents the combination of collective teaching and individualized teaching, and also the combination of classroom teaching and extra-curricular activities, like debating contest, social practice, speech contest, and sightseeing, etc. The program is offered for students, who want to improve Chinese language ability rapidly through large amount of learning materials, high intensity training, and intensive Chinese courses. The program also adopts relatively closed management mode to help students avoid the mother tongue interference, know the Chinese basic knowledge, and reach the learning objective quickly. The program monthly organizes students to attend the language practices, like sightseeing to places of interests, visiting the community schools or museums, and experiencing the Chinese culture and cuisines.
16 weeks /academic semester, 34 class hours / week
(The program holds the Chinese Corner weekly for students to learn Chinese knowledge, experience the Chinese culture, and communicate with language partners from China or other foreign countries; and the Chinese teachers also arrange the specific reviews and previews for students.)
Students who have completed all the courses and passed all the course examinations will be granted a certificate of completion.
- Spring Semester: March-July
- Fall Semester: September- next January
- Registration Time: February 26-February 27
- Beginning Time: February 28
High school diploma; Good health; Over age of 18
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 19,800 in total (About $ 3,635) Accommodation Fee Huide Dorm (#0 building) Double Room RMB 65 (per person per day) Huibin Dorm(#6 building) Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) Huicai Dorm (#5 building) Double Room RMB 35 (per person per day) to RMB 65 (per person per day) New Apartment Single Room RMB 85 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 to RMB 660 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Notarized guardianship certificate
Only for applicants under 18 years old.
2. A copy of guarantor's passport or ID
3. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Passport photo
A recent passport photos, white background, no hat.
6. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 19,800 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 125 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com