Foundation Course for Bachelor's ProgramsNon-degree
The update time of this program is Oct 14 , 2016. The latest information is under confirming, which is only for reference. If you want to get the accurate information, please contact with CUCAS.
1. High school diploma, good health
2. Students should have over 100-hour Chinese learning experience or have good command of 200-300 Chinese basic words.
3. Applicants under 18 need to submit notarized guardianship certificate upon the approval of UIBE.
- Students will be divided into different levels and classes according to their interview results. Teaching contents and methods will be adjusted based on different training tasks and objectives of each semester.
- The program sets Chinese language courses including listening, speaking, reading and writing, and combines with HSK remedial courses and simulation tests.
- According to academic characteristics and requirements of Bachelor's programs in UIBE, the program also sets mathematics and English courses to promote students' comprehensive abilities.
- All the students can apply to enjoy free experiential learning through "Business Chinese Self-study and Self-evaluation System".
- All the students can participate in the HSK remedial classes for free.
- Students shall take the regular tests each month in spring semester, and switch classes according to the test results, which can arouse students' learning passion. Excellent students will move up to Bachelor's programs directly.
Through one academic year or only one spring semester's full-time study in foundation course, students can improve their abilities in Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing, English and mathematics, and finally achieve the entry level of Bachelor’s programs offered in Chinese at UIBE.
Class Scale: 15-20 persons/class
Conditons of Moving Up to Bachelor's Programs
Students in foundation course can move up to Bachelor's programs directly if they:
- Observe school rules and regulations;
- Meet appropriate requirements in three monthly tests of spring semester.
Chinese: 24 class hours per week
Mathematics: 2 class hours per week
English: 2 class hours per week
- Entry Requirements
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 11,600 in total (About $ 2,130) Accommodation Fee Huide Dorm (#0 building) Double Room RMB 65 (per person per day) Huibin Dorm(#6 building) Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) Huicai Dorm (#5 building) Double Room RMB 35 (per person per day) to RMB 65 (per person per day) New Apartment Single Room RMB 85 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 to RMB 660 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Notarized guardianship certificate
Only for applicants under 18 years old.
2. A copy of guarantor's passport or ID
3. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Passport photo
A recent passport photos, white background, no hat.
6. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 31 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 11,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 125 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org