1. High school diploma, good health
2. Students should have over 100-hour Chinese learning experience or have good command of 200-300 Chinese basic words.
3. Applicants under 18 need to submit notarized guardianship certificate upon the approval of UIBE.
The course will be divided into different levels and classes on the basis of students’ Chinese levels and training objectives. Chinese courses focus on listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills and combine with HSK courses to improve the comprehensive Chinese skills and strengthen students’ communicative and expressive ability. Students shall take the regular tests each month in spring semester, and switch classes according to the test results, which could foster the competitive academic atmosphere and arouse students’ learning passion.
Through one academic year (Fall and Spring Semesters, totally 36 weeks) continuous study in “Preparatory Course”, students can improve their abilities in Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing, and mathematics, etc., finally achieve the entry level of bachelor’s programs (offered in Chinese) at UIBE. In other words, the students can reach HSK 5-6 in Chinese; pass level of College Entrance Exam in mathematics (for arts students), and College English Test band 3 in English.
- 24 class hours per week (Chinese)
- 3 class hours per week (Mathematics)
- 3 class hours per week (English)
- Entry Requirements
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 22,300 in total (About $ 4,090) Accommodation Fee Huide Dorm (#0 building) Double Room RMB 65 (per person per day) Huibin Dorm(#6 building) Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) Huicai Dorm (#5 building) Double Room RMB 35 (per person per day) to RMB 65 (per person per day) New Apartment Single Room RMB 85 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 to RMB 660 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Notarized guardianship certificate
Only for applicants under 18 years old.
2. A copy of guarantor's passport or ID
3. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Passport photo
A recent passport photos, white background, no hat.
6. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 12 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 22,300 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 125 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org