Business Management (IMBA) (Spring semester)Master
The update time of this program is Jan 3 , 2018. The latest information is under confirming, which is only for reference. If you want to get the accurate information, please contact with CUCAS.
Bachelor’s degree, good health, corresponding high English language prociencyYour Chance to Get Admitted
Because i want to get best education.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Kehyee McArthur
I choose this university because from what i read about them and the programs they offer, I strongly believe this is the right place for me
- 2 months ago
- Name:MENSAH GEORGE AMFOH
There are two main reasons why I wanted to study at this University. Firstly, the school academic standard is one of the most respectful around the globe. Secondly, the University offers some of the best services such as Business tours, and Chinese languages for free.
- 4 months ago
- Name:Aminu Saleh Yusif
- 4 months ago
- Name:mubiana angela mwala
AM CALLED MARIE AND THE REASONS I WANT TO STUDY AT CHINE ARE G 1. I AM AT CHINE IN THE TRAINING AT CHANGSHA AT HUNAN PROVINCE WHERE I AM SEEING AND LEARNING THE CHINESE CULTURE , WHERE I PARTICIPATE WITH CHINESE FRIEND WHERE I LIKE THE GOVERNMENT OF CHINESE SO I LIKE ALL THINGS OF CHINESE . SO CHINESE WILL HELP ME TO INCREASE MY SKILLS AND IMPROVE MY KNOWLEDGE AND BEING STRONG PERSONNEL. THANK YOU LOVE YOU CHINESE
- 5 months ago
- Name:UMUGIRANEZA MARIE JEANNE
The program offers a wide range of courses including management, marketing, finance and strategic management. Special courses about the Chinese economy and Chinese business practices are offered to meet the needs and interests of international students. These courses are taught by a team of more than 50 faculty members who specialize in different fields. In addition, international students can enjoy free Chinese language tuition.
- 30% Faculty from Overseas
- Focused on Chinese Background
- FREE Business Chinese classes
- Business Study Tours
- Diverse Lectures and Forums
Bachelor’s degree, good health, corresponding high English language prociency
Tuition Fee Master RMB 128,640 per year
RMB 257,280 in total (About $ 47,170)
Accommodation Fee Huide Dorm (#0 building) Double Room RMB 65 (per person per day) Huibin Dorm(#6 building) Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) Huicai Dorm (#5 building) Double Room RMB 35 (per person per day) to RMB 65 (per person per day) New Apartment Single Room RMB 85 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 to RMB 660 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Study Plan
Including study purpose, research interest and research plan in brief. Written in English and more than 600 words.
2. Bachelor degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. English proficiency test certificate
A copy of TOEFL 86 above or IELTS 6.0 above for major offered in English.
4. Passport photo
One recent passport photos, white background, no hat
5. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
6. Undergraduate academic transcript
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
7. Two letters of recommendation
Written in English from two respectable professors. including professors' contact no, email address and handwritten signature
8. A copy of guarantor’s passport or ID
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Mar 5 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 31 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 128,640 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 125 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org