Bachelor’s degree, good health, corresponding high English language prociencyYour Chance to Get Admitted
my reasons to have chosen this is university is that , first and foremost china has been one country that has proved itself in quite number of years that it is one particular country that seek to build it bond with nations around the globe by making available their educational facilities to people around the world . in addition this university is also proved itself to be one of the very best universities in china in terms of finance and in other academic disciplines. with my finance background , i think this university will be the very best place to help groom and provide me with the required knowledge i seek in finance and also has all the required facilities to help me gain much experience in the field ive choosen. thank you
- 2 months ago
- Name:okai emmanuel
Chinese universities are famous of all over the world. Their studying procedure is comfortable and certificate will demandable as like other renowned international universities with that their tuition fees are also in affordable from other countries popular university. They are always try to provide best quality of education and support for a student.
- 6 months ago
- Name:Islam Khondokar Mohaiminul
Before I attended summer university in Qingdao, I spent over a week in Beijing and loved the city.
The rich cultural heritage, the impressing architecture and the nice people made me want to go to Beijing for a longer time.
UIBE as a very good business university offers a interesting portfolio of courses to me. I would like to deepen my knowledge of business there.
- 8 months ago
- Name:Horber Julian
I chose this University because I want to achieve quality education, to improve my status of living condition, to get better jobs opportunity and help develop my country in term of molding the mind of our next generation.
- 9 months ago
- Name:Sackie, Jr. Darius Augustus
I CHOOSE THIS UNIVERSITY AS A RESULT OF ITS OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE AMONGST ITS PEER UNIVERSITIES. ADDITIONALLY DUE TO THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION IMPARTED INTO THE LIVES OF ITS STUDENTS. LASTLY THE IMPART ITS GRADUATES ARE MAKING GLOBALLY.
- 11 months ago
- Name:KOKULO ALEX JONATHAN
The program offers a wide range of courses including management, marketing, finance and strategic management. Special courses about the Chinese economy and Chinese business practices are offered to meet the needs and interests of international students. These courses are taught by a team of more than 50 faculty members who specialize in different fields. In addition, international students can enjoy free Chinese language tuition.
- 30% Faculty from Overseas
- Focused on Chinese Background
- FREE Business Chinese classes
- Business Study Tours
- Diverse Lectures and Forums
Bachelor’s degree, good health, corresponding high English language prociency
Tuition Fee Master RMB 128,640 per year
RMB 257,280 in total (About $ 47,170)
Accommodation Fee Huide Dorm (#0 building) Double Room RMB 65 (per person per day) Huibin Dorm(#6 building) Double Room RMB 50 (per person per day) Huicai Dorm (#5 building) Double Room RMB 35 (per person per day) to RMB 65 (per person per day) New Apartment Single Room RMB 85 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 to RMB 660 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Study Plan
Including study purpose, research interest and research plan in brief. Written in English and more than 600 words.
2. Bachelor degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. English proficiency test certificate
A copy of TOEFL 86 above or IELTS 6.0 above for major offered in English.
4. Passport photo
One recent passport photos, white background, no hat
5. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
6. Undergraduate academic transcript
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
7. Two letters of recommendation
Written in English from two respectable professors. including professors' contact no, email address and handwritten signature
8. A copy of guarantor’s passport or ID
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Feb 1 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 31 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 128,640 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 125 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org