- High school graduate;
- 18-45 years of age;
Because i want to learn Chinese Language and as i know ths university is the best one in Guangzhou
- 5 months ago
- Name:Maretha Jessica
Closer to my hometown and one of the most prestigious university in China
- 8 months ago
- Name:Oeij Jason
pleeease dont choose Sun Yat-sen university for MBBS (in English),
Its full of shit here ,,i am student here of 2012 batch ,if you want to be a good doctor with with teachers then please dont join here for MBBS (in English),,but if you choose MBBS (in Chinese) this is the best university you cam choose in Guangzhou,
- 1 Year ago
- Paying much attention to Chinese Mandarin;
- Relevant activities and excursions;
- Students will be given high-qualified teaching;
- Communication with the Chinese students and staff members.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: The courses last from one semester to three years.
- As their Chinese proficiency is different, students will be divided into different level classes accordingly.
- Students will have the courses form Monday to Friday, with 20 class hours in a week.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: The classes are divided into three levels: elementary, intermediary, and advanced ones.
- Elementary class: It pays attention to the education of basic Chinese knowledge and language skills.
- Intermediary class: It emphases on promoting the skills of reading and writing.
- Advanced class: It focuses on the skills of overall Chinese language such as listening, speaking, reading and writing and cultivating students with a knowledge of Chinese culture and society.
Speaking Skill Listening Reading Writing Audio & Video Comprehension Intensive Reading Chinese Newspaper Reading Cantonese
Note: Students should write down their Chinese level on their application form.
3. School Introduction
Editor Notes: The University has established international cooperation and exchange relationships with many top universities in the world.
Sun Yat-sen University was founded in 1924 by Dr. Sun Yat-sen, the great pioneer of the Chinese democratic revolution. It is one of the China’s highest ranked multi-disciplinary institutions, marked by a unique combination of history, prestige, and beauty, Learn More>>
4. The School of Chinese as a Second Language
Editor Notes: The School is among the first institutes to teach Chinese as a Second Language.
- The School has 1,000 international students to study Chinese language per year.
- The School offers an official center for the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK).
- 70% of the staff members have teaching experience in foreign countries.
- The pass rate of HSK in the School is very high.
5. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
- High school graduate;
- 18-45 years of age;
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 8,700 in total (About $ 1,595) Accommodation Fee International Student Dorm 351 Double Room RMB 20 (per person per day) International Student Dorm No.103 Double Room RMB 12,000 (per person per year) International Student Dorm of Zijin Yuan Double Room RMB 5,250 (per person per year) Gezhi Yuan No.3 Unit 1 International Student Dorm Double Room RMB 6,000 (per person per year) Quad room RMB 3,000 (per person per year) International Student Dorm of No. 3 Triple Room RMB 5,100 (per person per year) International Student Dorm Double Room RMB 4,500 (per person per year) Quad room RMB 3,000 (per person per year) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 2,100 to RMB 2,700
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. photocopy of passport
Photocopy of the first page, including personal information and photo.
3. Certificate and transcripts of highest education
Certificate and transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 5 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 8,700 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org