- Over 16 year's old,
- high school graduate or above,
- healthy foreigners.
- GPA: B/75
- IELTS 5.5/TOFEL 79
Southeast University is the one of the top university in CHINA .
It has highly qualified staff .This university provides great accommodation with affrodable fees.
Southeast University located in the one the most beautiful city in CHINA .
- 1 week ago
- Name:VATANI HASTI
My sister studied in Nanjing, Some of her colleagues in SEU have recommended it as one of the top notches for MBBS.
- 2 weeks ago
- Name:BESSEY WINNIFRED
South East University has got everything I look for in a university, being an ideal educational institution I believe that it would help me pursue my medical career.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Al-Jifri Fatima
I BELIEVE I CAN GE TO INCREASE MY KNOWLEDGE CAPABILITIES AND HELP ME BECOME A BETTER PERSON WHO CAN CONTRIBUTE TO MY SOCIETY AND THE WORLD AT LARGE.
- 2 months ago
- Name:LAWAN ABUBAKAR HARUNA
Dear Sirs, Madams
I am interested to apply for a Bachelor’s Degree Program in Medicine MBBS starting in 2018. I am going to be a school graduate in June 2018 in A levels, from The Westminster School, Dubai and hold O levels and AS level transcripts
The O levels and A level program formed the basis of my perseverance towards achieving an in-depth knowledge in the field of Science –. As a part of my course I studied various subjects such as Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, Global Perspective, ICT in my O levels as well as Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in my A levels
Upon receiving this acknowledgment of my work I would like to carry on my penchant for Medicine, as this field is gaining increasing importance, in all aspects. There is an ample scope to prove one’s ability, competence and intelligence in the MBBS course.
Besides the college academics I was actively involved in the extra-curricular activities. The driving force behind all this was my aim to develop all the facets of my personality. I garnered the skill of judicious allocation of time and energy. I do not feel that the marks I scored are the sole indicators of my understanding of the subject.
I have achieved many medals and trophies in sports which puts me ahead on my own personal development in fitness. I believe sports and fitness is a necessity for every student as this doesn’t only keeps the person fit but also stimulates the brain to be more active.
Some of my achievements have been receiving a trophy in school for football. Moreover, I was the captain of my school’s sport’s team. I believe I’ve got what it takes to be a good leader and I also look forward in working in groups or teams. I always take my whole team or group forward together regardless of race, religion or ethnic. I always love to help those who are in need for special help.
Also I have participating in awareness campaigns as well as helping people with special needs. My work has helped me develop a thorough insight into return to the academic world for further growth. It has given me the confidence to pursue a Bachelor’s degree and also kindled a desire to do research. This aim with open prospects has given me constant incentive to improve myself and to gain more knowledge.
Today I perceive that life for me has been a process of conscious evolution. An integral part of this growth has been the value system imbibed in me by my parents, teachers and mentors and an immense liking for science. As I embark upon a new stage of my life, I believe that an undergraduate study will provide a milestone in my career along with invaluable experiences that will allow me to become a successful, innovative professional and assist in accomplishing my goals. Ten years from now, I envisage myself as a full-fledged medical practitioner or in a campaign helping the ones in need.
My decision to pursue undergraduate studies in the China is underscored by my desire to be a part of the undergraduate program at your institution. The pioneering works going on at the Medical department, which include the MBBS perfectly match with the field of my interest. The interdisciplinary nature has convinced me in taking this decision as it is the ideal choice for an exciting practitioner career. At the same time, I am confident of contributing originally to the ongoing work at your department. By working under the guidance of distinguished faculty, I shall certainly be able to exploit my potential to the fullest.
The medicine faculty web site revealed very strong interest of mine to the medicine course. This has strengthened my resolve to study at Southeast University. I am confident that the erudite faculty will make my learning experience extraordinary. If I get the opportunity to be a part of that intellectually stimulating environment, I am sure my talents will be put to optimal use.
I am confident that overall opportunity to study in China will broaden my horizons and give me an opportunity to gain world class education and help me become an excellent world citizen.
I would therefore, feel obliged to be able to secure admission in your prestigious university. I am sure that I will match all the credentials and will be able to maintain high standards at your university.
Syed Ali Hussein Abdi
- 3 months ago
- Name:Abdi Syed Ali Hussein
- The Clinical Medicine in SEU is the important and particular discipline of Jiangsu Province and ranks the 20th in China.
- This program is a comprehesive major, which includes Chinese culture and natural.
- The school has cooperated with famous medical colleges in the U.S., German and England etc to broaden the channels of clinical medicine teaching, research, facilities and talent training.
- SEU is authroized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program can apply to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
Note: Once admitted, students are required to pay deposit in advance. Only after the payment can you get JW202 Form.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: Southeast University has been authorized as one of the qualified universities in China to enroll international students in the English-taught undergraduate program of medicine.
- The program pays much attention to training qualified international medical professionals, giving due consideration to the possible needs of them to serve in their motherland or other countries.
- Students who achieve the total required credits will be conferred diploma by Southeast University and qualified students will receive the Bachelor Degree of Medicine Science (M.B.B.S.).
- Graduates will be able to enroll for Physician Qualification Exam because of the relative regulations of the respective country.
- International students can also pursue the science and practice of medicine courses.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: This program will provide different kinds of courses and internship for international students.
2.1 Chinese culture and natural science courses
China's culture Chinese language Chinese medical terminology Mathematics Physics Chemistry Biology Physical education It is required to pass the examinations of these courses respectively.
2. Basic Courses
Basic medical sciences behavioral science humanities Social science and medical ethics Preventive medicine Clinical medicine It is also required to pass the examinations of these courses respectively.
- The internship will be arranged by the institutions meticulously and the duration of the internship is one year (at least 48 weeks).
- The Chinese language course will be given during the whole undergraduate medical program in English to facilitate international students' learning and life in China and contact with patients in their medical practice.
- SEU is authorized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program can apply to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc. For more details, please visit the Medical Licensing Examination Guide.
Editor Notes: Students can choose to do the internship/training in China, their home country or any other country.
- Students who want to do the internship in China can choose a hospital from 20 hospitals in Nanjing.
- Students should firstly pass the HSK Level 5; otherwise the university will arrange a Chinese student as translator to assist during the process.
- Students who want to do the internship in other country need to do a qualification evaluation on the hospital which student chooses.
- Ine the internship year, the tuition fee is still RMB 30,600 per year and the accommodation of students who do internship in China will be arranged by the relative hospitals.
4. Degree Awarded
Editor Notes: International medical undergraduates will be granted a MBBS degree certificate.
- Students who meet the requirements of the teaching program and pass the graduation examinations successfully will be granted a graduation certificate and conferred a medical degree by the SEU.
- The English copy of the degree will state MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
- Students have to pass the HSK 3 (New HSK 4) to get the diploma before graduation.
5. School Introduction
Editor Notes: Southeast University has become a comprehensive university of high reputation.
Southeast University (SEU) is one of the national key universities administered directly under the Ministry of Education of China. It is also one of the first universities accredited by the State Council to determine and approve the qualifications of professors, associate professors and doctorial supervisors. It is also one of the universities of Project 211 and Program 985 that is financed by the central government to build as a world-class university, Learn More>>
6. Medical College
Editor Notes: The College of Medicine has been an important base in the national medical education.
- Medical College wins a good reputation at home and abroad for its long history and high-quality education.
- More than 80 professors and 150 associate professors are in the faculty of the College of Medicine, including 30 doctoral supervisors and 200 master's supervisors, majority of whom have the experience of studying in famous foreign medical schools and have obtained Doctor's degree.
- There are 400,000 copies of books and 1500 kinds of foreign periodicals in the library.
- 19 hospitals are affiliated to College of Medicine and more than 40 laboratory hospitals spread across the country.
7. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
Experience Chinese Culture
- Over 16 year's old,
- high school graduate or above,
- healthy foreigners.
- GPA: B/75
- IELTS 5.5/TOFEL 79
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 32,000 per year
RMB 192,000 in total (About $ 35,205)
Accommodation Fee Liuyuan Seven Dormitory Double Room RMB 6,000 (per person per year) Chengyuan Graduate Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 7,200 (per person per year) Dingjianqiao Int' Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 6,000 (per person per year) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,050 to RMB 2,550
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Senior High school academic transcript
4. Senior High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. English proficiency test certificate
TOEFL score 550 or above in paper-based test/ 79 or above in computer-based test, or IELTS score 5.5 or above for those applicants whose mother tongue or official language is not English.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Aug 31 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 32,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com