Students should master certain Chinese which can catch up with other students in the class.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- A clear focus on Chinese language.
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Access to optional Chinese culture courses
- There are three levels and applicants can choose an appropriate course level according to their Chinese language proficiency.
Expected Result Main Courses Optional Courses Basic Students are expected to know basic phones and tones, and use about 3,000 words and 1,600 Chinese characters. At the end of the course, students should have a basic command in listening, speaking, reading, and writing which meets the needs of daily living and study. Basic Chinese, Basic Listening, Speaking, and Reading, other optional courses Chinese Characters,
Intermediate Students will be able to use about 5,200 words and about 2,200 Chinese characters. At the end of the course students should have a good command in listening, speaking, reading, and writing, and can deal with undergraduate courses. Intermediate Listening, Speaking, Reading, Basic Writing in Chinese, Business Chinese, Newspaper Reading, Website News, Reading; Advanced Students will be able to use about 7,000 words and 4,000 Chinese characters. Students should be able to listen to Chinese radio programs, read Chinese newspapers, and deal with postgraduate study in Chinese. The language skills will enable students to be fully involved in social and work activities such as tourism and business. Advanced Chinese, Advanced Listening, Speaking, Reading, Applied Chinese Writing, Grammar of Modern Chinese, Chinese Culture, Cantonese, Business Chinese, Modern Chinese Lexicon, Chinese Rhetoric, Literature Conspectus, Chinese movies, other optional courses
Students should master certain Chinese which can catch up with other students in the class.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,560 in total (About $ 470) Accommodation Fee International Student Dorm (Building C15) Double Room RMB 27 to RMB 8,000 (From the beginning of Autumn semester to the end of Spring semester, 1O months in total) Quad room RMB 12 to RMB 3,500 (From the beginning of Autumn semester to the end of Spring semester, 1O months in total) International Student Dorm (West Lake) Double Room RMB 33 to RMB 9,800 ((From the beginning of Autumn semester to the end of Spring semester, 10 months in total) Single Room RMB 15,000 to RMB 50 ((From the beginning of Autumn semester to the end of Spring semester, 10 months in total) Triple Room RMB 27 to RMB 8,000 ((From the beginning of Autumn semester to the end of Spring semester, 10 months in total) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 450 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,100 to RMB 2,700
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
Valid duration covers your study period at SCUT. With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
Within six months.
3. Foreigner physical examination form
within six months
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 10 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,560 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 85 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com