- Non-Chinese citizen.
- In good Health.
I chose this University because i would really like have a very rich experience in Guangzhou. Since i studied my Bachelor's degree in Nanjing, i would really like to learn in depth more about this new city, I like Chinese language a lot, i think i would like to improve it and try to be fluent.
- 4 weeks ago
- Name:Ramos Jarrin Camila Patricia
Guangzhou is huge developed city in China, its great opportunity to study and live there. This university provide many different courses, i found that they have bachelor of IT in English, so i would like to apply on bachelor program after when i will finished language course(i will have time to pass a egnlish exam and also for 1 year i will improve my chinese just to speak with chinese people)
- 1 month ago
- Name:Sviridenko Evgenii
- From:Russian Federation
The university offers courses in Chinese language and has good ranking amongst the universities in this city. I have already visited the city before so i am more familiar with the atmosphere.
- 2 months ago
- Name:Jamshed Amber
I want to Study in South China University of Technology for many reasons. First of all,It is a world renowned university with a high ranking both on a national and an international level. It has a very modern, up to date campus that will benefit my experience. Secondly, it has excellent reviews from international students on the internet. Finally, it is located in metropolitan city of Guangzhou that will help cope faster and better with the Chinese culture and lifestyle.
- 2 months ago
- Name:Baba Rasul Bamo
It is South China, close proximity to Hong Kong and it is a good university
- 3 months ago
- Name:Tatic Maja
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- Access to optional Chinese culture courses
Expected Result Main Courses Optional Courses Basic Students are expected to know basic phones and tones, and use about 3,000 words and 1,600 Chinese characters. At the end of the course, students should have a basic command in listening, speaking, reading, and writing which meets the needs of daily living and study. Basic Chinese, Basic Listening, Speaking, and Reading, other optional courses
Intermediate Students will be able to use about 5,200 words and about 2,200 Chinese characters. At the end of the course students should have a good command in listening, speaking, reading, and writing, and can deal with undergraduate courses. Intermediate Listening, Speaking, Reading, Basic Writing in Chinese, Business Chinese, Newspaper Reading, Website News, Reading; Advanced Students will be able to use about 7,000 words and 4,000 Chinese characters. Students should be able to listen to Chinese radio programs, read Chinese newspapers, and deal with postgraduate study in Chinese. The language skills will enable students to be fully involved in social and work activities such as tourism and business. Advanced Chinese, Advanced Listening, Speaking, Reading, Applied Chinese Writing, Grammar of Modern Chinese, Chinese Culture, Cantonese, Business Chinese, Modern Chinese Lexicon, Chinese Rhetoric, Literature Conspectus, Chinese movies, other optional courses
- Non-Chinese citizen.
- In good Health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 16,200 in total (About $ 2,975) Accommodation Fee International Student Dorm (Building C15) Double Room RMB 27 to RMB 8,000 (From the beginning of Autumn semester to the end of Spring semester, 1O months in total) Quad room RMB 12 to RMB 3,500 (From the beginning of Autumn semester to the end of Spring semester, 1O months in total) International Student Dorm (West Lake) Double Room RMB 33 to RMB 9,800 ((From the beginning of Autumn semester to the end of Spring semester, 10 months in total) Single Room RMB 15,000 to RMB 50 ((From the beginning of Autumn semester to the end of Spring semester, 10 months in total) Triple Room RMB 27 to RMB 8,000 ((From the beginning of Autumn semester to the end of Spring semester, 10 months in total) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 450 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,100 to RMB 2,700
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
Valid duration covers your study period at SCUT. With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
Within six months.
3. Foreigner physical examination form
within six months
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 10 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 16,200 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 85 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com