(1) Master's degree diploma and transcript with good record or equivalent
(2) Language requirements for Chinese-Medium Programs: New HSK Band 4 with scores above 180 for Science or Engineering studies; New HSK Band 5 with scores above 180 for Liberal Arts, Economics, or Management Studies. New HSK Band 5 with scores above 210 for Journalism and Communication (Chinese Teaching and Communication)
(3) Those who do not have a HSK certificate can study one year Chinese Language program at SCUT prior to their degree programs until they obtain the required certificate.
(4) To apply for music related programs, please submit a DVD or CD of your live performance. To apply for architecture related programs, please submit a portrait and a still life drawn by your own. To apply for design related programs, please submit two pieces of your own designs.
(5) For those who missed the HSK in the application year can apply to attend the Language Proficiency Test held by the School of International Education, SCUT. Students’ test scores will also be considered in the admission procedure.
(6) Two weeks after the semester starts, the application for changing the major will not be accepted.
(7)To apply for architecture related programs, please submit a portrait and a still life you have drawn.