Applicants should have graduated from junior middle school, 18 to 60 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
High reputation and well-known foundation to study.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Amornvuthikul Mr.Rachata
This university has a good reputation for students who want to learn Chinese and is close to my home.
- 2 months ago
- Name:Romaniuk Michael Anthony Edwin
- The college was designated as one of the HSK centers for all levels NOCFL (Hanban).
- SCNU has built relationship with over forty overseas universities and scientific research institutions for academic exchanges and scientific cooperation. and receives many famous professors from Harvard University, University of Cambridge and Stanford University were invited to give lectures to our teachers and students.
- The School is committed to students' overall development and organizes many cultural and sports activities for international students.
Duration of Summer Course
July 16----August 10 (one month)
Levels of Class
Schedule(This is for reference only. Detailed arrangement will be notified upon the commencement of the camp):
Morning classes: 8:30-11:50 Afternoon classes: 14:30-16:00
Day Course morning afternoon July 16 Chinese Martial arts July 17 Chinese Exchange between Chinese and foreign students July 18 Chinese Chinese Calligraphy July 19 Chinese July 20 Chinese Chinese Knotting July 21, 22 Free activity/tour July 23 Chinese Martial arts July 24 Chinese July 25 Chinese Chinese Calligraphy July 26 Chinese July 27 Chinese Paper cutting July 28&29 Free activity/tour July 30 Chinese Martial arts July 31 Chinese August 1 Chinese Chinese Calligraphy August 2 Chinese August 3 Chinese Beijing Opera Facial August 4&5 Free activity/tour August 6 Chinese Martial arts August 7 Chinese August 8 Chinese Chinese Calligraphy August 9 Chinese Paper cutting August 10 Chinese Closing Ceremony
1. All students must make visa valid for your stay in China by yourselves.
2. Textbooks and tours are at students'own expense.
Applicants should have graduated from junior middle school, 18 to 60 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,000 in total (About $ 555) Accommodation Fee Xing He Double Room RMB 3,200 (Person/year; Public washing machine) Quad room RMB 1,600 (Person/year; Public washing machine) International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 1,050 (Person/month; Public washing machine and kitchen) Single Room RMB 2,000 (Person/month; Public washing machine and kitchen) Taobei Dormitory Double Room RMB 900 (Person/month; Public washing machine) Quad room RMB 450 (Person/Month; Public washing machine) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 420 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,100 to RMB 2,700
- Application Materials
1. Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test) if available
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jul 15 , 2019|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 80 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com