Formal schooling at high school level or higher.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- 5 months ago
I have the honor of requesting your university for an architectural training so I have not found that within your institution an armony that can help me in my inspiration for architectural design.
- 5 months ago
The university was recommended by my friends.
- 1 Year ago
I LIKE SOUTH CHINA
- 1 Year ago
Seems great and so international
- 1 Year ago
- From:South Korea
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program has 2 kinds of study duration, which are 4 and 7 weeks.
- This program will be arranged in the manner of 40 mins per session, 20 sessions per week, from 8:30 to 11:50am, Mon-Fri.
- Summer class: July to August (there are a 4-weeks and a 7-weeks program).
- The program will be focused on reading and speaking for improving your communicative ability in Chinese.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: The program inliudes 6 main courses and 6 electives.
Summer class: July to August (there are a 4-weeks and a 7-weeks program);
Beginner Class: If you are a total starter;
Elementary Class: If you have learned Chinese for a certain period; Intermediate Class: If you have studied Chinese for a year or more (offered only in the summer).
Monday to Friday （8:30-11:50）
20 sessions per week
40 minutes per class
Editor Notes: There are lots of canteens and restaurants on the campus.
- The school provides two international students' dormitory buildings on campus.
- International students' dormitory: the price of twin room is 5000RMB/semester/person and the price of single room is 8000RMB/semester/person.
- Students who do not want to live on campus can rent apartments with reasonable charge in the nearby community.
- The restaurants of the school provides Chinese, Korean, western and Islamic foods.
- There are all kinds of restaurants outside the school like Japanese, Indian, Vietnamese, Brazilian, Mexican and Thai Islam restaurants that is very close to the campus.
Editor Notes: The fees is subject to the school standard when the applicants arrive at the school.
- Application fee: 200 RMB / person.
- Textbooks: approximately 200 RMB per semester.
- Accommodations: Twin Room: 5000RMB/semester/person; Single Room: 8000RMB/semester/person.
- Living cost: 15-20 RMB per person per day.
5. School Introduction
Editor Notes: SZU has drawn much attention from domestic and overseas political, academic and business circles since its foundation.
Shenzhen University (SZU), Shenzhen University (SZU) is a full-time comprehensive university accredited by the State Council of the People’s Republic of China and is funded by Shenzhen local government. SZU was founded in 1983 and undertook its first enrollment the very same year at what Deng Xiaoping called "Shenzhen Speed", Learn More>>
6. College of International Exchange
Editor Notes: There are more and more international students coming to SZU each year.
- There are more than 10,000 international students from over 60 countries and regions in the school.
- The school is responsible for daily administration of international education joint programs of the whole university.
- There are lots of fixed research assets and facilities, including super computers and High Resolution TEM.
- The School has 5 ministry-level and provincial level key laboratories and humanities and social sciences key research centers and another five Shenzhen key laboratories.
- Students' impressive foreign language proficiency, IT knowledge and computer operating skills are 3 dominant characters in SZU.
7. Faculty and Staff
Editor Notes: The College consists of personnel with an optimal age-structure, high qualifications and professionalism, multi-academic backgrounds and innovative spirits.
- There are 48 professors teaching the international students various courses.
- There are 10 executive staff who are in charge of international students’ admission, consultation, daily administration and service, extra-curricular activities and other clerical work.
8. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
Formal schooling at high school level or higher.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,000 in total (About $ 555) Accommodation Fee Haixing Building Double Room RMB 5,400 (person/semester; Two single beds with mattresses,desk,chair,bedside table,wardrobe,and air conditioner.) Single Room RMB 6,600 (person/semester; One single bed with mattress,desk,chair,bedside table,wardrobe,and air conditioner.) Foreign Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 6,000 (per person per semester; air conditioner, en suite bathroom, writing table, wardrobe, two single beds.) Single Room RMB 8,000 (per person per semester; air conditioner, en suite bathroom, writing table, wardrobe, bed.) Studio RMB 10,000 (per person per semester; air conditioner, en suite bathroom, writing table, wardrobe, king-size beds.) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,250 to RMB 2,850
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Jul 9 , 2019
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 5 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 40 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com