Be over 18 years of age;
offers best education and facilities among others on my chosen degree
- 3 weeks ago
- Name:Jegede Obey Munashe
I am ready to study anywhere in china. I want to engage myself where I can achieve academic goal as well as personal goal. I choose this university because i think i can fulfill my dream here.
- 6 months ago
- Name:Imteaj Sharif Imteaj
It was suggested to me by a friend who already goes there and is very pleased with the university's reputation
- 7 months ago
- Name:DeJesus Sargo Marion Crystal
Because the weather condition is appropriate for study. and the cultural heritage of the city
- 7 months ago
- Name:GEBRESELASSIE DAGMAWI
because I've seen on the Internet and many people are complimenting to a good education that offered and available on campus.
- 8 months ago
- Name:DIMPUNA RAPHAEL MWASILE DIMPUNA MWAS ILE
1. Core courses are taught in English;
2. Elective courses are taught in Chinese;
3. Qualified students will get both Degree and Chinese Language Certificate(s).
DURATION: Normally 4 years
CURRICULUM STRUCTURE: (160 credits in total)
Students have to complete 80 credits of core courses and 80 credits of elective courses.
Advanced Mathematics, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Principles of Management, Principles of Accounting, Principles of Marketing, International Economics, Statistics, International Business Law, International Trade Practice, International Logistics, International Finance, Intercultural Business Communication, International Marketing Strategy
Be over 18 years of age;
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 26,000 per year
RMB 104,000 in total (About $ 19,070)
Accommodation Fee International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 5,000 (per person per year) Single Room RMB 8,000 (per person per year) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,250 to RMB 2,850
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
Six passport sized photographs, no more than six months old.
2. English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
3. Provide copy of the details page of passport
4. Senior high school Certificate/diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Senior high school academic transcript
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 16 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 26,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com