Formal schooling at high school level or higher.Your Chance to Get Admitted
As Shenzhen is a Young and Beautiful city ' has always welcomed people from different root ,culture,background, Also my brother is working and Living in Shenzhen currently will be helpful to complete the course and As I have seeing that India and China ties are getting better I want to be a part of this by coming to shenzhen learning the Language and feel the Chinese culture and would Certainly like to connect with China through trading Business ' win and win situation like mulitrade realtionship and could certainly think of the opportunities both country will gain from each other .
- 6 days ago
- Name:BIRHADE SUDEEP YASHWANTRAO
I think to study in Shenzhen will be a good opportunity for me. The city is well established and has a good amount of foreigners so I'll find it more comfortable to live in Shenzhen.
- 2 weeks ago
- Name:Butt Noor-ud-din
INTRODUSE BY MY FRIEND which studying in china
- 4 weeks ago
- Name:shoa hassani lashidani saeed
Would love the chance to study at this university as I´ve heard good things about the language course. I have been looking at schools all over China and came to the conclusion that this is the university that I would like to go to. The city of Shenzhen looks amazing,the weather and the food is phenomenal but whats most important is that Shenzhen is a mandarin speaking city where I could learn and could grow as a person. The goal with my studies is to get fluent in Mandarin and then pursue an International business program which would open up so many opportunities to live and work in China or do business with China from my home country Sweden. The great city of Shenzhen really is an amazing place to learn the language and the culture of China.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Kovacic Ekenberg Eric Alexander
I want to learn chinese language at Shenzhen University for better communication skills with our work clients which are located at Shenzhen.
I am working as IT manager at our family import company, looking forward to improve our customer satisfaction more than now.
My brother also studied Shenzhen University for 2 years.
- 1 month ago
- Name:Karaşen Mustafa Bilgin
- There are a few national and provincial level research institutes and centers in the University.
- There are more than 20,000 on-campus full-time students and 28,000 students for continuing education.
- SZU undertakes more and more high level scientific research projects.
- The average volume of funding and governmental financial support received by SZU is the highest among all Chinese mainland universities.
- The School has cooperated with over 50 foreign universities and colleges.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program has 2 kinds of study duration, which are spring term and autumn term.
- There are 5 main levels per semester, which are Beginner Class, Elementary Class, Intermediate Class, Advanced Class, and Business Chinese Class.
- Students' level will be determined according to the first interview.
- After the completion of all required class hours and exams, students will be awarded a certificate.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: The program inliudes 6 main courses and 6 electives.
(Note: Your level will be determined according to your first interview.)
Beginner Class A: If you are a complete starter Beginner class B: If you have learned Chinese for the period of 80-160 class hours Elementary Class A: If you have learned Chinese for the period of up to 300 class hours Elementary Class B: If you have learned Chinese for the period of up to 360 class hours Intermediate Class A: If you have learned Chinese for the period of up to 600 class hours Intermediate Class B: If you have learned Chinese for the period of up to 720 class hours Advanced Class: If you have learned Chinese for the period of up to 900 class hours Business Chinese Class: If you have learned Chinese for the period of up to 1200 class hours Schooltime and workload
Monday to Friday （8:30-11:50）
20 sessions per week
40 minutes per class
Main courses Reading Speaking Listening Newspaper Reading Audio-visual Course Electives Calligraphy Chinese Painting Paper Cutting Taichi Cantonese Comments of Hot News Extracurricular activities Orientation Tour Chinese Corner International Cultural Festival Talent Competition Games and New Year's Party
Editor Notes: There are lots of canteens and restaurants on the campus.
- The school provides two international students' dormitory buildings on campus.
- International students' dormitory: the price of twin room is 5000RMB/semester/person and the price of single room is 8000RMB/semester/person.
- Students who do not want to live on campus can rent apartments with reasonable charge in the nearby community.
- The restaurants of the school provides Chinese, Korean, western and Islamic foods.
- There are all kinds of restaurants outside the school like Japanese, Indian, Vietnamese, Brazilian, Mexican and Thai Islam restaurants that is very close to the campus.
Editor Notes: The fees is subject to the school standard when the applicants arrive at the school.
- Application fee: 200 RMB / person.
- Tuition in Language Course: 8800RMB/per semester.
- Textbooks: approximately 200 RMB per semester.
- Accommodations: Twin Room: 5000RMB/semester/person; Single Room: 8000RMB/semester/person.
- Living cost: 15-20 RMB per person per day.
5. School Introduction
Editor Notes: SZU has drawn much attention from domestic and overseas political, academic and business circles since its foundation.
Shenzhen University (SZU), Shenzhen University (SZU) is a full-time comprehensive university accredited by the State Council of the People’s Republic of China and is funded by Shenzhen local government. SZU was founded in 1983 and undertook its first enrollment the very same year at what Deng Xiaoping called "Shenzhen Speed", Learn More>>
6. College of International Exchange
Editor Notes: There are more and more international students coming to SZU each year.
- There are more than 10,000 international students from over 60 countries and regions in the school.
- The school is responsible for daily administration of international education joint programs of the whole university.
- There are lots of fixed research assets and facilities, including super computers and High Resolution TEM.
- The School has 5 ministry-level and provincial level key laboratories and humanities and social sciences key research centers and another five Shenzhen key laboratories.
- Students' impressive foreign language proficiency, IT knowledge and computer operating skills are 3 dominant characters in SZU.
7. Faculty and Staff
Editor Notes: The College consists of personnel with an optimal age-structure, high qualifications and professionalism, multi-academic backgrounds and innovative spirits.
- There are 48 professors teaching the international students various courses.
- There are 10 executive staff who are in charge of international students’ admission, consultation, daily administration and service, extra-curricular activities and other clerical work.
8. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
Formal schooling at high school level or higher.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 17,600 in total (About $ 3,230) Accommodation Fee Haixing Building Double Room RMB 5,400 (per person per year) Single Room RMB 6,600 (per person per year) Foreign Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 6,000 (per person per year) Single Room RMB 8,000 (per person per year) Studio RMB 10,000 (per person per year) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,250 to RMB 2,850
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 5 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 17,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 40 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com