Applicants should be non-Chinese citizen without age restriction.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I am currently a second year LLB- Law student studying at City University of London. I recently gave my second year exams but unfortunately could not progress into the third year owing to failing one of the modules. Therefore, I am on a gap year now and before I reappear for the left module next year I would like to learn Chinese and study on Chinese culture. While doing my research I came across your short course for learning Mandarin and I am very interested to learn through your prestigious institution.
- 1 day ago
- Name:KHATANA MALIK MUHAMMAD ABDUL BASIT
If inviduals apply this program, the university could arrange one-on-one tutor.
Applicants should be non-Chinese citizen without age restriction.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 5,000 in total (About $ 920) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 40 Quad room RMB 25 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 300 to RMB 850 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,450
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.Copy of the passport and bring the blank page. (Please provide the visa copy if you once came to China previously.)
2. Passport photo
5 recent two-inch photos of the applicant
3. High school diploma or equivalent qualifications
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
fill in either in Chinese or English and print it outYou can download a template or sample from here.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Nov 30 , 2016|
|Tuition :||RMB 5,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 55 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org