There is a 100% scholarship. And the university is located in the city of Shanghai, and the university is very popular. Also, I want to become a Doctor in TCM.
- 6 months ago
- Name:Alviu Rey Bin Nasir Alviu Rey Nasir
Tuition Fee Doctoral RMB 60,000 per year
RMB 180,000 in total (About $ 33,005)
Accommodation Fee Building 3/4, 280, Huatuo Road Double Room RMB 1,400 (per person per month) to RMB 1,600 (per person per month) Single Room RMB 1,200 (per person per month) to RMB 800 (per person per month) Building 18/22, 280, Huatuo Road Double Room RMB 400 (per person per month) Apartments 650,South Wan Ping Road Double Room RMB 1,000 (per person per month) to RMB 800 (per person per month) Single Room RMB 1,200 (per person per month) Other Fees Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Consent Form to Accept International Students for Doctoral Degree Program (please choose one of mentors, contact with the mentor and fill the consent form then upload it).
Mentor list check:http://iec.shutcm.edu.cn/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/20161209Doctoral-DegreeEN.pdfYou can download a template or sample from here.
2. ID photo (35*53mm)
within 6 months
3. A copy of the passport.
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Copy or notarial certificate of transcripts for undergraduate (or higher) education
5. Photocopy of notarized or certified transcripts of Master Degree (or higher) education.
6. Copy of TOEFL or IELTS examination results (for Non-Native English Speakers)
English proficiency test certificate
7. Two Confidential Recommendation Form
supplied by an associate professor or higher professional title filled in Chinese or English.
8. Full texts of master dissertation or other academic papers.
9. Academic papers or achievements (if you have).
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 60,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 315 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com