my reason is that china is the best places to study. and this school will equip me to be able to take decisions and solve problems when i come back to my country
- 6 months ago
- Name:adjetey ruth
Study Plan for Master Studies (on scholarship)
Study Plan for Master Studies
Dr. IMRAN ASLAM
I have completed my undergraduate studies in Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from “SHENYANG MEDICAL COLLEGE” SHENYANG, P.R CHINA, in 5th JANUARY 2012, with 77.9%. I was an active somehow indulgent student among others during my undergraduate studies, very often involved in many curricular and co-curricular activities. In fact, I was up to the mark and honored in the top 20’s
By fact, I am socially active person with friendly nature, a good communicator indeed who is blessed with many friends. I keep a keen view to the reality of life thus approach people with positive mind and attitude and always prove to be helpful with honest efforts and true dedication. Besides that I always feel very joyous and fortunate to meet and greet people belonging to different backgrounds and cultures. As such meetings are always important because they prove to be beneficial in future also it makes things easy to cope whether one works or studies in his own country or outside the country.
Study Plan in China:
I would like to apply for the Master's Degree in INTERNAL MEDICINE in China because from my current job experience, this caught my attention and created a thirst of knowledge in me to study my chosen course. . Therefore, I would like to gain deeper theoretical and practical knowledge in starting and managing most innovative projects. During my studies, with great hidden abilities in myself I will try to come up with the best of everything; to accompany the professors and university colleagues .After completion of my master’s studies I hope to be able to take part in maximizing my country’s research in such fields to benefit its economy and enhance the living standards of my patients.
I believe that this Master’s Program will provide me with the chance to get to know with advanced Medical Knowledge. I hope that I can gain more experience in dealing with situations, peoples, systems and demands which will be of a great help in my future career.
Reasons to study in China:
Now the question arises, “Why China?” Reading the books, watching the news, analyzing and observing the people of China, I am really impressed by the way these individuals have proved themselves to be dedicated to their work and with true efforts they have set China as a successful example for other third world or developed countries. The fast growing economy, technological advancement and the global ranking education institutes of China with high reputation makes a great aspiration to the students and professionals for the better career perspectives. Thus such kind of positivity has boosted my confidence further and I am highly satisfied with the decision I have taken. Moreover, China’s diverse cultural norms and values, the famous gentle hospitality of its people and Pakistan-China all weather friendly relations since past to promote bilateral trade , acceptance and peace to both sides in great clarity make me feel China as my second homeland; also my family fully supports my choice for China being my preference for graduate studies. All these reasons put together make China an ideal place for me to do my Master’s degree.
Concluding it, with high hopes I believe this application will receive your favorable consideration and I will be happy to provide any additional information you may need.
I look forward to receiving your reply.
- 6 months ago
- Name:ASLAM IMRAN 阿斯兰
Tuition Fee Master RMB 51,000 per year
RMB 153,000 in total (About $ 28,055)
Accommodation Fee Building 3/4, 280, Huatuo Road Double Room RMB 1,400 (per person per month) to RMB 1,600 (per person per month) Single Room RMB 1,200 (per person per month) to RMB 800 (per person per month) Building 18/22, 280, Huatuo Road Double Room RMB 400 (per person per month) Apartments 650,South Wan Ping Road Double Room RMB 1,000 (per person per month) to RMB 800 (per person per month) Single Room RMB 1,200 (per person per month) Other Fees Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Consent Form to Accept International Students for Master Degree Program (please choose one of mentors, contact with the mentor and fill the consent form then upload it))
Please choose List of Mentor http://iec.shutcm.edu.cn/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/20161209Master-DegreeEN.pdfYou can download a template or sample from here.
2. ID photo (35*53mm)
within 6 months
3. A copy of the passport.
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Copy or notarial certificate of transcripts for undergraduate (or higher) education
5. Photocopy of the highest degree certificate
6. Copy of TOEFL or IELTS examination results (for Non-Native English Speakers)
English proficiency test certificate.
7. Confidential Recommendation Form
supplied by an associate professor or higher professional title filled in Chinese or English.
8. Academic papers or achievements (if you have).
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 51,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 315 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org