Integrated TCM and Western Mecidine BasicsDoctoral
The update time of this program is Jun 15 , 2017. The latest information is under confirming, which is only for reference. If you want to get the accurate information, please contact with CUCAS.
I want to study Chinese Traditional Medicine in Shanghai, a modern city.
- 5 months ago
- Name:dsa dsa
Tuition Fee Doctoral RMB 60,000 pre year
RMB 180,000 in total (About $ 33,005)
Accommodation Fee Building 3/4, 280, Huatuo Road Double Room RMB 1,400 to RMB 1,600 Single Room RMB 1,200 to RMB 800 Building 18/22, 280, Huatuo Road Double Room RMB 400 Apartments 650,South Wan Ping Road Double Room RMB 1,000 to RMB 800 Single Room RMB 1,200 Other Fees Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here
2. Consent Form to Accept International Students for Doctoral Degree Program (please choose one of mentors, contact with the mentor and fill the consent form then upload it).
Mentor list check:http://iec.shutcm.edu.cn/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/20161209Doctoral-DegreeEN.pdfYou can download a template or sample from here.
3. ID photo (35*53mm)
within 6 months
4. A copy of the passport.
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Copy or notarial certificate of transcripts for undergraduate (or higher) education
6. Photocopy of notarized or certified transcripts of Master Degree (or higher) education.
7. Copy of TOEFL or IELTS examination results (for Non-Native English Speakers)
English proficiency test certificate
8. Two Confidential Recommendation Form
supplied by an associate professor or higher professional title filled in Chinese or English.
9. Full texts of master dissertation or other academic papers.
10. Academic papers or achievements (if you have).
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Mar 15 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 60,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 315 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org