Applicants should be Non-Chinese citizens, over 16 and under 60 years old, in good health, and with reliable financial support and custody.Your Chance to Get Admitted
The Shanghai International Studies University
is proud of its traditions of academic excellence and for having one of the most diverse student communities in the The Peoples Republic of China .
At Shanghai International Studies University
, you will meet engaged students from around the world who will help you feel at home, world-renowned professors dedicated to helping you learn and grow, and programs designed to prepare you for success before and after graduation.
- 1 Year ago
I have so many reasons, among them: since china is the well developed country the universities and teachers are also more technologies , knowledge and skill up more than any other country. according those and other reasons i get more knowledge and skill
- 1 Year ago
i see documentation on internet and i like it too
- 1 Year ago
- A clear focus on Chinese language;
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions;
- Discussions with the participation of school students and faculty;
- Access to optional Chinese traditional culture;
- The school is located in international metropolis-Shanghai where students can experience the huge changes of China;
- Courses: Mainly Chinese courses including Listening Comprehension, Conversation and Reading;
- This program is provided at three levels: beginning, elementary and intermediate. (Each level will be available only if there are more than 10 students.);
- Courses load: 4 teaching hours each morning (8:30-11:50), Monday through Friday and Sunday.;
- The minimum enrollment for each course is 20 students;
- These courses are taught in the afternoon.
1.Curriculum and Activities
Courses: Mainly Chinese courses including Listening Comprehension, Conversation and Reading. This program is provided at three levels: beginning, elementary and intermediate. (Each level will be available only if there are more than 10 students.)
Courses load: 4 teaching hours each morning (8:30-11:50), Monday through Friday. Also available are elective courses such as Chinese Calligraphy, Taijiquan (shadow boxing) and Chinese Paper Cutting. The minimum enrollment for each course is 20 students. These courses are taught in the afternoon.
Activities: ① Inner city tours are offered once a week.
② Weekend tours are available at students’ own expense.
2. Schedule and Application Period
1) Duration: Jan 14- Feb 1.
2) Group application is welcomed. Courses and schedules can be customized according to the group's requirements.
Applicants should be Non-Chinese citizens, over 16 and under 60 years old, in good health, and with reliable financial support and custody.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,000 in total (About $ 555) Accommodation Fee SISU Guesthouse Double Room RMB 86 to RMB 99 (Price in A area (RMB/person/day)) Single Room RMB 135 to RMB 165 (Price in A area (RMB/person/day)) SISU Hotel Double Room RMB 80 to RMB 85 (Price for long-term students (RMB/person/day)) Single Room RMB 160 to RMB 170 (Price for long-term students (RMB/person/day)) International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 50 (person/day) Single Room RMB 100 (person/day) Jinjiang Inn (Hongkou Football Stadium) Double Room RMB 85 (person/day) Single Room RMB 160 (person/day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 450 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. 1 passport photo (in size of 5cm * 4cm)
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Jan 14 , 2019
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 1 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 85 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com