Chemical Engineering & Technology (B.Eng) (English)Bachelor
The update time of this program is Sep 28 , 2016. The latest information is under confirming, which is only for reference. If you want to get the accurate information, please contact with CUCAS.
Senior high school graduate and be in good health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
RECOMENDED BY A FRIEND
- 2 months ago
- Name:MUTEB-RUKONKISH ESAU
- From:Congo (Zaire)
whilst i was searching online for universities that have this filed (chemical engineering) in english medium i found this best university and i hope will be member for this great university.
- 5 months ago
- Name:muossa yonis
I have Always wanted to further my education by attending a college that is of another country so I can learn new culture and also a new language while abroad. This university is also one of the best in the world and I would like to leave a positive mark here. The scholarships offered also makes it more affordable for me and my family as well as the conditions for enrollment are easy to meet. I also see this university helping me to unlock my potential and strive for excellence hence why I chose here.
- 7 months ago
- Name:Segree Kharsen
First, I want to enroll in this university because it one of best university in the world I choose this program cause scholarship is availability in that university and other services also chemical engineering program are available which I would like to study, And this university one of the biggest university on the world.
I would like to get the scholarship and complete my studies .
I have a lot of the dreams and I wish get this scholarship to achieve my study.
This program I prefer and it may not found in other university There are many grants from universities all around the world but there are several conditions for admission to the university, including IELTS certificate and other offers but this university program without conditions and staple this reason that prompted me to selected
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Dadoh Muftah
Hi,My name is Candido I live in Equatorial Guinea and recently finished my high school studies, I am looking forward to starting a carrer in chemical engineering which is something I have always wished to do. I don't know how hard I will have to study,But I will do anything and do the best I can do to accomplish my goals which is graduate with the best grades I can have. I searched for Universities and institutions and I focused on this because I think it will be okay for me. I wish to start the course with you,I know I will be welcomed by good and caring people. Thanks
- 1 Year ago
- Name:CANDIDO NCOGO NCOGO NSEGUE
- From:Equatorial Guinea
- School set up scholarship especially for chemical engineering & technology freshman.
- The reputation of the education institute - accreditation by the State or the sector of higher education
- Specialized accreditation by the State or the sector of higher education for the academic programs of the education institute
- Specialized accreditation by the international academic accreditation foundation for the academic programs of the education institute
- Specialized accreditation by the Local and foreign Specialized Vocational Associations for the academic programs or the Vocational majors of the education institute
- Ranked 63rd among all the universities by academic accreditation foundation.
1. Teaching Objective
Editor Note: The main objective is to foster engineering and technical talents.
This program mainly cultivates senior engineering and technical personnel, who proficient in chemical engineering and chemical process, and can work in the field of chemical industry, energy, light industry, medicine, food, materials and environmental protection, doing design, development, management and scientific research job.
Editor Note: The graduates would acquire the following knowledge and abilities to become a qualified graduate.
- Students will have steady foundation in chemistry, mechanics and automatic control, etc. They are able to use Chinese to read Chinese books and magazines of their own specialty and have some skills such as listening, speaking, reading, writing and translation, etc.
- Students will grasp the basic theory and professional knowledge of engineering science required of their specialty. They will possess preliminary capability to use basic applied theory and knowledge to be engaged in the production of chemicals, materials, fuels and pollution control, and to analyze and solve practical problems on chemical engineering, and the potential for technological improvement, scientific development and applied research.
- Students will have fairly good abilities for experiment test, calculation and expression, and master document retrieval and other methods to acquire scientific and technological information.
- Students will have a better self-study and work adaptation capability, computer operation and application ability and innovative consciousness.
- Students will have insight and ability to apply systematic engineering ideas and modern operational knowledge to production and organization management.
3. Why choose to study this program
Editor Note: Students will accept morality, intellectuality, physical fitness and engineering training altogether.
- To cultivate qualified personnel with advanced chemistry technology and engineering knowledge to meet the requirement of modern chemical industry.
- Graduates will be able to contribute to chemical factories in design, construction, operation and management areas.
- Graduates will be capable of doing technology development and application research through the all-round morality, intellectuality and physical fitness training and engineering training on production of chemicals, materials, fuels, and pollution control.
- This program opens only when there are over 10 applicants for this program.
4. Main Courses
Editor Note: There are 15 main course set for the program:
Inorganic Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Organic Chemistry Physical Chemistry Functional Polymer Instrumental Analysis Chemical Experiments Chemical Technology Chemical Safety Engineering Principles of Chemical Engineering Chemical Equipment Chemistry of Fine Chemical Production Chemical Engineering Instrument & Automation Oil Refinery Technology Introduction to Environment Engineering
5. Internship and Career Development
Editor Note: Graduates from this program have many choices to be employed to offer consulting or testing service etc.
- Chemical engineers can specialize in production of chemicals, materials, fuels, and pollution control.
- You also can move into other areas such as entrepreneurship and consulting or engineering sales which involves the service and testing for various types of equipment in the industry.
6. Diploma Awarded
Graduates will be awarded the Bachelor Degree of Engineering
7. Further Study
Editor Note: After the undergraduate study, students may choose to pursue a master degree.
- Graduates with bachelor degree in chemical engineering enjoy an advantage when proceeding further study and applying for a master degree in the leading technological areas such as polymer material, environmental protection, energy engineering, petroleum processing, fertilizer industry, etc.
- One third of the undergraduates can be admitted to master degree program, since those who have excellent performance during undergraduate study can excuse from examination and directly go on postgraduate study.
8. School Introduction
Shandong University of Science and Technology (SDUST), a key university of Shandong Province with distinct features, founded in 1951, is a multi-disciplinary university, offering comprehensive education in engineering, sciences, management, humanities, law, economics and education while giving prominence to engineering and the integration of science and engineering.
About College of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- There are 90 staff in the College of Chemical and Environmental Engineering, including 17 professors, 6 doctoral supervisors, 41 associate professors, 58 teachers holding doctoral diploma.
- It sets up the Department of Chemical Engineering, Department of Applied Chemistry, Department of Environmental Science & Engineering, Department of Biological Engineering, Department of Energy and Chemical Engineering and Basic Research Center etc.
8. Campus Life
Editor Note: By experiencing Chinese life and culture, international students enjoy themselves a lot.
Learn in Practice
Welcome to SDUST for study and life, which would surely be your lifelong treasure!
Senior high school graduate and be in good health.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 18,000 pre year
RMB 72,000 in total (About $ 13,205)
Accommodation Fee International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 5,500 to RMB 7,500 Quad room RMB 3,500 to RMB 4,000 Single Room RMB 13,000 Triple Room RMB 4,400 to RMB 5,000 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 600 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Certificate/diploma of high school
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Academic transcript of high school
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
You MUST fill the form provided by school.You can download a template or sample from here.
6. Proof of remittance of application fee
Copy of receipt of application fee
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 10 , 2017|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 31 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 18,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com