- Be over the age of 18.
- Be in good health condition.
Most northern universities have terrible air quality. Proximity to Shanghai. History of Buddhist culture in Ningbo and the area.
- 3 days ago
- Name:Cullen Jason
- From:United States
I am future student with Ningbo University and what interests me is the standards of living and studying in the Chinese Universities, including the people and places are very interesting. Most universities in China are accessible by international students and this promotes exchange of diverse cultures as different people or students exchange during their study from different parts of the world. Truly, this I find it motivating and want to be part of this diverse learning environment. Not only that, but Chinas historical sites and development trends, history of civilization and development until today. Its development theories continuously evolving and today many developing countries around the world apply chinas ideologies which are quiet viable today. I am very happy and eagerly looking forward to study in Ningbo University should this opportunity is given.
Poka Alu UROLLS
Papua New Guinea
- 1 month ago
- Name:UROLLS Poka Alu
- From:Papua New Guinea
Je voudrais bénéficier du large expérience qu'a la Chine sur le domaine de la formation. Car après cette formation je voudrais m'inscrire dans le domaine du transport maritime
- 2 months ago
- Name:NDIAYE IBRAHIMA
- 2 months ago
- Name:呃2 呃
I have been enjoying learning Mandarin Chinese at home for a few months on my home and believe it is becoming a more and more important language to be proficient in. I am progressing slowly and think an intensive language course would be most helpful to me. I hope, on completing this course, to carry on to a degree level course. Possibly in the UK but preferably in China still if possible.
Ningbo seems like an excellent city to live and learn in, looking at reviews from others that have completed the course, I think I would thoroughly enjoy my time here. perhaps being a smaller, maybe quieter, city then Shanghai. It looks to be highest regarded school for this language course. I have had a deep interest in Chinese history for many years and I think living in one of the oldest cities in the country would be thoroughly exciting.
- 3 months ago
- Name:Waterfield Jack
- From:United Kingdom
- Ningbo University is one of the places that officially holds the HSK Exam.
- The university has kept close relationship and has cooperationed with nearly 80 well-known institutions of higher education in more than 30 countries.
- Northern Lights Confucius Institute has been founded by the University in Reykjavik University (Iceland).
- Many cultural and sports activities have been organized for international students.
1. Training Goal
Editor Notes: This progam is designed to cultivate students with proficiently using Chinese language.
Focusing on teaching different kinds of levels of Chinese in order to reach the requirements of different countries.
2. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program is opened to teach the basics of the Chinese language and help students pass the HSK.
- This program is designed to cater to the global popularity, which is "Chinese-learning fever".
- It provides different levels of Chinese language courses to students.
- There are in total three class levels, each of which has 20 periods per week.
- There are six levels (A—F) of courses with qualified class arrangements designed for all sorts of learners.
3. Program Structure
Editor Notes: This progam includes 8 main courses and some optional courses.
3.1 Main courses
Basic Chinese Chinese Reading Comprehension Chinese Listening Comprehension Basic Chinese Grammar Chinese Conversation Selected Readings in Newspapers and Periodicals Chinese Handwriting Practice Basic Chinese Writing
3.2 Optional Courses
Chinese culture Chinese Eocnomics History Geography Economic Reform Chinese Calligraphy Literature Economic Policy Arts Religion Investment Environment Traditional Chinese Medicine Chinese Martial Arts Chinese Cuisine
3.3 Extracurricular Activities
There are field trips, excursions, seminars, and some social activities with Chinese students.
4. Study and Assessment
Editor Notes: This program will be introduced in these three aspects, which are placement & assessment, rules of attendence, graduation.
4.1 Placement & Assessment
- Paying much attention to the prescribed study and assessment.
- Students will be divided into different classes according to their scores in the placement test.
- If the teachers and the ISO approve, students can be placed into a more suitable class upon your application.
- Students who fail the final exam for a particular course or miss it can be given a supplemental exam.
- Students who pass the supplemental exam, in the first situation, the score will be just "Pass", while in the next situation, the score for this course will be the real score he/her gets in the exam.
- Students' performance in both the final exam and the classes will determine their final scores.
- If the student fails in two exams, they can not carry on to the next-stage study.
4.2 Rules of attendance
- Students should be approved by the teacher of the lesson, and then submitted to the International Students Office for file in the period of leave which is no more than one day.
- And students should be approved by the International Students Office, and the students concerned should go through the relevant formalities in the period which exceeds one day.
- Students' absence from a particular course which includes all kinds of absence with or without leave should not exceed one third of the total periods of this course.
- The students can get a certificate of this program if they have successfully accomplished all the prescribed courses.
- The student will get a proof of study according to the situation if he quits the study.
5. School Introduction
Editor Notes: NBU is laying greater emphasis on improving its quality, raising its level, and heightening its status.
Ningbo University is located in the historical and cultural city of Ningbo of Zhejiang Province, bordering on the East China Sea. Ningbo has long been acclaimed as a thriving commercial port and a shining pearl near the East Sea, and it has gradually grown to be a major city in the Southern part of the Yangtze Delta and a key trading port in the East China, Learn More>>
6. International College
Editor Notes: International College boasts advanced academic facilities and enjoys an international atmosphere.
- The College introduces advanced international education resources and exports China's higher education to foster international students and globalized professionals.
- The college has participated in several joint programs at various levels.
- The total faculty have overseas educational background and 10 to 15 foreign teachers are employed each year.
- The college hosts some regular academic and student activities of internationalization and professionalism.
7. Campus Life
Editor Notes: The School provides international students the opportunities to join different clubs such as Chinese Kongfu, Calligraphy, Painting, Traditional Instruments.
Traditional Culture Club
Application Time :All year round.
Registed Address: International College, Ningbo University, 818 Feng Hua Rd, Jiangbei, Ningbo
- Be over the age of 18.
- Be in good health condition.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 16,000 in total (About $ 2,935) Accommodation Fee The International Students' Hostel Double Room RMB 900 Single Room RMB 1,200 Dormitories on the East Campus Double Room RMB 4,000 Quad room RMB 2,500 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Academic transcript of highest education
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.(48mm*33mm)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Aug 15 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 16,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org