- Be over the age of 18.
- Be in good health condition.
Because I've always been attracted by China and this university seems to be perfect for me and what I'm looking for
- 3 months ago
IT IS AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED INSTITUTION OF LEARNING
- 3 months ago
- Name:SIBANDA BORNWELL
it was adviced by CUCAS
- 4 months ago
- Name:Thabit Fattah Saleh Abdulhak
Injustice has unfairly undermined a lot of people not only in Tanzania, but Africa as a whole. Due to the little knowledge people have on their proficiency with leading languages used across the globe; it deprives most of them from understanding how essential this can be, to their advantage. As a beholder of the future tomorrow, I believe that it is of my purpose to stop social injustice caused by poor language proficiency in Chinese. With an enduring aim of making use of the system, I have always been eyeing for any opportunity that would improve my proficiency in the Chinese language.
As a result, it has given me an intense desire of learning and pursuing my Chinese language studies in a well recognized university as such; not only to improve my proficiency, but also to be a great leader of tomorrow.
A great leader needs to have some leadership skills, in which have successfully been able to earn during my era, as student Vice President. I have worked together with my student council with an aim of making the school a better place,not only for the present students,but also creating a great foundation for the school's future. As a result,I have earned effective cooperation and teamwork skills;which I will definitely need in my career.As a community service volunteer,I have also organized and supervised events such as a football tournament, fundraising for the victim of an earthquake that shock Kagera; a region in Tanzania. This also includes various contributions to the Mwandala Orphanage Centre,located in Mbweni,Dar es salaam. I also voluntarily opened a social media account on Instagram,Facebook and Snapchat;called iQuote24 with an aim of empowering the poetry community, by sharing underground poet's pieces and creative writing. Not only was I giving back to the community, but I also got a chance to know how to deal with huge responsibilities; something I will definitely need to know about, if I'm to become an International Entreprenuer.
In terms of confidence, as an assistant coordinator of A level History class. I have been able to organize educational debates with other classes from different schools like Dar es Salaam Independent School (DIS), Heaven of Peace Academy (HOPAC), resulting to my boost in argumentative sessions, by using reliable evidence to support my statements,in which improved my public speaking skills and shaped me to be an effective Chinese language user in the future.
I plan to use the knowledge I would acquire from your institution, in order to enrich the community of my home country and the worldwide community interested with the Chinese language. By doing so, I would be able to increase the number of proficient Chinese language users. Nevertheless, I plan to establish an institution with a purpose of educating people about the Chinese language. This would make them be less vulnerable to business trading with Chinese institutions which have been highly invested in doing business with entrepreneurs from my home country.
With the little chances I have had, I have been able to make use of them not only for my own will, but for the benefit of my community and my people. With the help of an institution in the Chinese language course, I can and will do more than what I have done, because I believe I have the adrenaline, passion and ambition in making sure that the Chinese language is no longer a barrier all over the globe.
- 4 months ago
- Name:MPAMBO PRODY MWESIGWA
High quality education and research, an affordable cost of living, an international outlook and community,
- 5 months ago
- Name:N'dongo Jeson Gaybrell
- Ningbo University is one of the places that officially holds the HSK Exam.
- The university has kept close relationship and has cooperationed with nearly 80 well-known institutions of higher education in more than 30 countries.
- Northern Lights Confucius Institute has been founded by the University in Reykjavik University (Iceland).
- Many cultural and sports activities have been organized for international students.
1. Training Goal
Editor Notes: This progam is designed to cultivate students with proficiently using Chinese language.
Focusing on teaching different kinds of levels of Chinese in order to reach the requirements of different countries.
2. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program is opened to teach the basics of the Chinese language and help students pass the HSK.
- This program is designed to cater to the global popularity, which is "Chinese-learning fever".
- It provides different levels of Chinese language courses to students.
- There are in total three class levels, each of which has 20 periods per week.
- There are six levels (A—F) of courses with qualified class arrangements designed for all sorts of learners.
3. Program Structure
Editor Notes: This progam includes 8 main courses and some optional courses.
3.1 Main courses
Basic Chinese Chinese Reading Comprehension Chinese Listening Comprehension Basic Chinese Grammar Chinese Conversation Selected Readings in Newspapers and Periodicals Chinese Handwriting Practice Basic Chinese Writing
3.2 Optional Courses
Chinese culture Chinese Eocnomics History Geography Economic Reform Chinese Calligraphy Literature Economic Policy Arts Religion Investment Environment Traditional Chinese Medicine Chinese Martial Arts Chinese Cuisine
3.3 Extracurricular Activities
There are field trips, excursions, seminars, and some social activities with Chinese students.
4. Study and Assessment
Editor Notes: This program will be introduced in these three aspects, which are placement & assessment, rules of attendence, graduation.
4.1 Placement & Assessment
- Paying much attention to the prescribed study and assessment.
- Students will be divided into different classes according to their scores in the placement test.
- If the teachers and the ISO approve, students can be placed into a more suitable class upon your application.
- Students who fail the final exam for a particular course or miss it can be given a supplemental exam.
- Students who pass the supplemental exam, in the first situation, the score will be just "Pass", while in the next situation, the score for this course will be the real score he/her gets in the exam.
- Students' performance in both the final exam and the classes will determine their final scores.
- If the student fails in two exams, they can not carry on to the next-stage study.
4.2 Rules of attendance
- Students should be approved by the teacher of the lesson, and then submitted to the International Students Office for file in the period of leave which is no more than one day.
- And students should be approved by the International Students Office, and the students concerned should go through the relevant formalities in the period which exceeds one day.
- Students' absence from a particular course which includes all kinds of absence with or without leave should not exceed one third of the total periods of this course.
- The students can get a certificate of this program if they have successfully accomplished all the prescribed courses.
- The student will get a proof of study according to the situation if he quits the study.
5. School Introduction
Editor Notes: NBU is laying greater emphasis on improving its quality, raising its level, and heightening its status.
Ningbo University is located in the historical and cultural city of Ningbo of Zhejiang Province, bordering on the East China Sea. Ningbo has long been acclaimed as a thriving commercial port and a shining pearl near the East Sea, and it has gradually grown to be a major city in the Southern part of the Yangtze Delta and a key trading port in the East China, Learn More>>
6. International College
Editor Notes: International College boasts advanced academic facilities and enjoys an international atmosphere.
- The College introduces advanced international education resources and exports China's higher education to foster international students and globalized professionals.
- The college has participated in several joint programs at various levels.
- The total faculty have overseas educational background and 10 to 15 foreign teachers are employed each year.
- The college hosts some regular academic and student activities of internationalization and professionalism.
7. Campus Life
Editor Notes: The School provides international students the opportunities to join different clubs such as Chinese Kongfu, Calligraphy, Painting, Traditional Instruments.
Traditional Culture Club
Application Time :All year round.
- Be over the age of 18.
- Be in good health condition.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 16,000 in total (About $ 2,935) Accommodation Fee The International Students' Hostel Double Room RMB 750 (per person per month) Single Room RMB 1,200 (per person per month) Dormitories on the East Campus Double Room RMB 4,000 (per person per year) Quad room RMB 2,500 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Original Certificate/diploma of highest education
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.(48mm*33mm)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 16,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org