- Be over the age of 18.
- Be in good health condition.
I have met former students of this university and was impressed by their good chinese .both written and spoken.
- 2 days ago
- Name:NIWAMANYA ESEZA
Because my friend told my, it's a good university in China. It's cheaper than many University.
- 1 month ago
- Name:MBALA SUMBU CEDRICK
- From:Congo (Zaire)
Good Reputation, Beautiful City, and some friends previously did PHD and Master Degree in Ningbo Universities.
- 2 months ago
- Name:Orchard Timothy James
For many years now, I have been interested in the Asian culture and particularly in China. I have been learning Mandarin for 3 years and since then, I got passionate by this language and its writing which make its authenticity. In 2015, I even got the chance to go in Beijing for 15 days during a travel organized by my high school. Even though I spent a short time in China, I really enjoyed discovering its culture, meeting with its people, tasting its culinary specialty and learning about its various tourist sites.
After my education in High-School, I have chosen to continue my learning of the Chinese language with the hope of finding a profession in which I could speak Chinese or that would unable me to work in China.
I managed to persuade my parents to send me in an university in China to learn Mandarin in immersion as there is nothing better than being impregnated in its home country to learn a language.
I have been corresponding regularly with a pen-pal from Ningbo whom I have known by social networks for 3 years. She told me about her city and her lifestyle that made me want to know more about Ningbo and its surrounding area. We took some information about Ningbo and it’s seems that everything matches with our needs. Moreover, I think that having a native friend close to where I study would be very helpful in my learning and in case of potentials problems.
I asked my Chinese and English teachers for recommendation letters that I attached below.
Therefore, I’m hoping that my application to Ningbo University will be successful.
- 3 months ago
- Name:Rivoire Oceane, Anna
I am seeking to further my higher education with an international outlook which expands further than Europe, and firmly believe that skill in Languages is fundamental in our current day and age, especially Madarin. Having had previous experience with learning a new language I have come to understand that experiencing and understanding the culture is a significant component to the successful learning of a new language.
I think that Ningbo University is well suited in this regard due to its historical and cultural significance. Ningbo being one of China's oldest cities dating back to the Hemdu culture and having served as an important port throughout the Tang and Song dynasties. Additionally the exceptional campus and facilities offered by the university as well as its good academic reputation, make it my personal university of choice.
- 4 months ago
- Name:Fengler Freya Ayla Virginia
- Ningbo University is one of the places that officially holds the HSK Exam.
- The university has kept close relationship and has cooperationed with nearly 80 well-known institutions of higher education in more than 30 countries.
- Northern Lights Confucius Institute has been founded by the University in Reykjavik University (Iceland).
- Many cultural and sports activities have been organized for international students.
1. Training Goal
Editor Notes: This progam is designed to cultivate students with proficiently using Chinese language.
Focusing on cultivating high, general and complex levels of Chinese so as to meet the requirements of different countries in the world.
2. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program is opened to teach the basics of the Chinese language and help students pass the HSK.
- This program is designed to meet the global popularity of "Chinese-learning fever".
- It provides different levels of Chinese language courses to students.
- There are in total three class levels, each of which has 20 periods per week.
- There are six levels (A—F) of courses with qualified class arrangements designed for all sorts of learners.
3. Program Structure
Editor Notes: This progam includes 8 main courses and some optional courses.
3.1 Main courses
Basic Chinese Chinese Reading Comprehension Chinese Listening Comprehension Basic Chinese Grammar Chinese Conversation Selected Readings in Newspapers and Periodicals Chinese Handwriting Practice Basic Chinese Writing
3.2 Optional Courses
Chinese culture Chinese Eocnomics History Geography Economic Reform Chinese Calligraphy Literature Economic Policy Arts Religion Investment Environment Traditional Chinese Medicine Chinese Martial Arts Chinese Cuisine
3.3 Extracurricular Activities
There are field trips, excursions, seminars, and some social activities with Chinese students.
4. Study and Assessment
Editor Notes: This program will be introduced in these three aspects, which are placement & assessment, rules of attendence, graduation.
4.1 Placement & Assessment
- Paying much attention to the prescribed study and assessment.
- Students will be divided into different classes according to their scores in the placement test.
- If the teachers and the ISO approve, students can be placed into a more suitable class upon your application.
- Students who fail the final exam for a particular course or miss it can be given a supplemental exam.
- Students who pass the supplemental exam, in the first situation, the score will be just "Pass", while in the next situation, the score for this course will be the real score he/her gets in the exam.
- Students' performance in both the final exam and the classes will determine their final scores.
- If the student fails in two exams, they can not carry on to the next-stage study.
4.2 Rules of attendance
- Students should be approved by the teacher of the lesson, and then submitted to the International Students Office for file in the period of leave which is no more than one day.
- And students should be approved by the International Students Office, and the students concerned should go through the relevant formalities in the period which exceeds one day.
- Students' absence from a particular course which includes all kinds of absence with or without leave should not exceed one third of the total periods of this course.
- The students can get a certificate of this program if he/she has successfully accomplished all the prescribed courses.
- The student will get a proof of study according to the situation if he quits the study.
5. School Introduction
Editor Notes: NBU is laying greater emphasis on improving its quality, raising its level, and heightening its status.
Ningbo University is located in the historical and cultural city of Ningbo of Zhejiang Province, bordering on the East China Sea. Ningbo has long been acclaimed as a thriving commercial port and a shining pearl near the East Sea, and it has gradually grown to be a major city in the Southern part of the Yangtze Delta and a key trading port in the East China, Learn More>>
6. International College
Editor Notes: International College boasts advanced academic facilities and enjoys an international atmosphere.
- The College introduces advanced international education resources and exports China's higher education to foster international students and globalized professionals.
- The college has participated in several joint programs at various levels.
- The total faculty have overseas educational background and 10 to 15 foreign teachers are employed each year.
- The college hosts some regular academic and student activities of internationalization and professionalism.
7. Campus Life
Editor Notes: The School provides international students the opportunities to join different clubs such as Chinese Kongfu, Calligraphy, Painting, Traditional Instruments.
Traditional Culture Club
Application Time :All year round.
- Be over the age of 18.
- Be in good health condition.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 8,000 in total (About $ 1,470) Accommodation Fee The International Students' Hostel Double Room RMB 750 (per person per month) Single Room RMB 1,200 (per person per month) Dormitories on the East Campus Double Room RMB 4,000 (per person per year) Quad room RMB 2,500 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Original Certificate/diploma of highest education
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.(48mm*33mm)
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 25 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 8,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com