1.Bachelor degree holders;
2.HSK level 4 or abover.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I CHOOSE YOUR UNIVERSITY BECAUSE PROVIDE QUALITY EDUCATION AND EXPOSSURE
- 1 Year ago
- Name:RICARDO RAPHAEL MARUNDA RICARDO RAPHAEL MARUNDA
1.Bachelor degree holders;
2.HSK level 4 or abover.
Tuition Fee Master RMB 18,000 per year
RMB 54,000 in total (About $ 9,905)
Accommodation Fee The International Students' Hostel Double Room RMB 750 (Cost:CNY750/month/person for a double room.Please note that the cost does not include water or electricity.) Single Room RMB 1,200 (Cost:CNY1200/month/person for a single room.Please note that the cost does not include water or electricity.) Dormitories on the East Campus Double Room RMB 4,000 (Cost:CNY4000/academic year/person for a double room.Please note that the cost does not include bedding,water or electricity.) Quad room RMB 2,500 (Cost:CNY2500/academic year/person for a quad room.Please note that the cost does not include bedding,water or electricity.) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 500 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Study plan
Study plan (on less than 800 words in English or Chinese)
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. 1 photo in the size of 2 inches
4. Photocopy of Bachelor degree transcripts
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Photocopy of Bachelor degree certificate
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Two letters of recommendation
Wrritten in English from two respectable professors. including professors' contact no, email address and handwritten signature
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 8 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Sep 20 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 18,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org