High School diploma or equivalent certificate holders, under the age of 30, healthy.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I HAVE CHOSEN NANTONG UNIVERSITY BECAUSE IT HAS AFFORDABLE TUITION FEES, BESIDES THAT THE ENVIRONMENT IS CONDUCIVE FOR LEARNING FROM THE TESTIMONIES I HAVE READ.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Teddy Addson Daka CHIPAZYO
the university has an excellent record of academics,its renouned staff and modern facillities will help me accomplish my set of goals to a level beyond my expectations.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:chimfwembe vanessa
I am keen to further my studies in the field of medicine, where I can apply my excellent organizational and communication skills, professionalism and enthusiasm. I find your university the ideal place to archive this goal.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Bojon Henry
- From:Sierra Leone
University of the cost of living is low + good tuition fees
Many experts advised me to this university
- 1 Year ago
- Name:AL WARD MAGED
My sibling (brother) is currently studying at the university and I would also like to study at the same university
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Kharuchas Jessica
- NTU is one of 30 universities qualified by the MOE of China to accept MBBS international students
- All courses taught in English, without Chinese language proficiency requirements.
- Students can choose to do the intern in China, their own countries or any other country.
- NTU is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
This program starts in Oct. 15 with registration date from Sep.15 to Nov. 15. The duration for MBBS is six years: five years' course study and one year's internship.
Biochemistry,Anatomy,Immunology,biochemistry experiment,Immunology experiment,Physiology,Infectious Disease,Obstetrics and Gynecology,Internal Medicine,Surgery Practise,Medical Chinese,Infectious Disease Practise
Clinic Internship Management
- Those who plan to do the internship in countries other than China will get an authorization letter from medical school, and send an original version and a copy of Acceptance Letter from the hospital who intends to accept their internship to Medical School for examination, and then they will get An Internship Handbook for Clinic Medicine Nantong University;
- Medical school is in charge of internship in China;
- An Internship Handbook for Clinic Medicine Nantong University shall be returned to Medical School at the end of the internship for examination and approval;
- Those who fail in any two of Internal Medicine, Sugary, Gynecology and Obstetrics and paediatrics are not allowed to do the internship. They must do the subjects again with their juniors. Those who fail in subjects other than the above-mentioned ones may do the internship but they will have to do a make-up exam half a year later;
- Students need to take part in clinic skill training before the internship if thus required.
All international students are required to take course examinations. Those who pass the examinations can get the credits. International students of MBBS in English are supposed to pass HSK Band III before entering clinic course learning in hospital. Those who have not pass HSK Band III must do the Chinese with their juniors.
MBBS Degree: upon graduation, students need to pass the HSK 3 to get the diploma.
On completing the requirements of the teaching program and passing the graduation examinations successfully, international medical undergraduates will be granted a graduation certificate and conferred a medical degree by Nantong University, if they meet the degree regulations of the university. The English copy of the degree will state MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
High School diploma or equivalent certificate holders, under the age of 30, healthy.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 26,000 per year
RMB 156,000 in total (About $ 28,605)
Accommodation Fee South Dormitory Double Room RMB 17 (per person per day) Triple Room RMB 11 (per person per day) North Dormitory Double Room RMB 17 (per person per day) Triple Room RMB 11 (per person per day) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 600 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn detailsYou can download a template or sample from here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. High school academic transcript
5. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 26,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org