Semester Chinese Language Program (10 weekly hour)Non-degree
After Cucasers confirmed with the university's teacher, the application deadline of this program is put off to Sep 30 , 2017. Please apply it as soon as possible. Any needs please contact with CUCAS.
Be in good health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
It is located in a beautiful city, at least that's what it seems like from the pictures and research I have done on it.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Mendonca Matheus
It provides affordable tuition and housing, I'm paying on my own, so it being lower than other universities is a big help. Also it is in an area that I been researching on so that I can get a hands on approach, and immerse myself through language and learn more about Chinese culture.
- 2 Years ago
- Name:Pura James Riggins IV Pura James Riggins IV
- From:United States
I lived 3 years in China in the past and I really loved Kunming. I want to go back there and study Chinese seriously. Kunming University of Science and Technology seems to be a great university where I will feel at ease.
- 2 Years ago
- Name:Taverdon Alexandre
To learn Chinese
- 2 Years ago
Learning Chinese language
- 2 Years ago
- It has been choosen as one of the HSK centers for all levels NOCFL (Hanban).
- The School has cooperated with more than 60 universities all over the world.
- The Confucius Institute was built up by the School and Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden.
- Chinese International College has been established in Dhurakij Pundit University, Thailand.
- Lots of cultural and sports activities have been organized for international students.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: Students who choose this program can come to enroll at any time.
- This program provides flexible curriculums.
- There are three levels which are beginner, elementary, intermediate or advanced levels based on students' Chinese speaking ability.
- There are different types of classes like a 1-1 class, 1-2 class or 1-3 class.
2. Program Structure
Editor Notes: The school pays attention to learning outcomes and the improvement of teaching quality, and providing many kinds of curriculums for students.
2.1 Language courses
Chinese comprehension Listening Speaking Reading Recognizing Chinese characters Chinese culture Writing HSK
2.2 Cultural courses
Painting Calligraphy Chinese shadow boxing Folk music Chinese economy Custom courses
3. Tuition Fees
Editor Notes: The tuition fees will be dependent on the cost.
One academic year
20 class hours/week
Students who pay the tuition fee in lump sum for one semester can get RMB 500 Scholarship
10 class hours/week
Students who pay the tuition fee in lump sum for one year can get health/accident insurance for free
- Students will have the cultural courses and field research courses on cultural week.
- Each semester has 20 weeks, in which 18 weeks for learning, 1 week for exams, and 1 week for cultural course.
- Students will pay the tuition based on 18 weeks learning.
- Students can have an insurance of health and accident for free, if they pay full tuition at one time.
4. School Introduction
Editor Notes: Kunming Institute of Technology has became an independent public higher education institution.
Kunming University of Science and Technology is composed of three campuses, Lianhua, Xinying and Bailong, are all in Kunming City, occupying about 120 hectares. A new campus is under construction in the Chenggong city, which occupies about 200 hectares. The university library has about 2.30 million volumes of books. KUST has founded 15 state-level、province-level engineering research centers and laboratories. KUST has established cooperative and exchange relationships with more than 70 renowned universities and international research institutions in over 30 countries, Learn More>>
5. School of International Education
Editor Notes: The School undertakes undergraduate education for Chinese International Education and International Communication Transportation.
- There are a brand range of supporting service for University internationalization offered by the School.
- The School is an information center for both international and home students.
- The School has won good reputation for its systematic large-scaled teaching and research system.
- The School is equipped with suitable teaching facilities, high-quality education management, excellent studying environment and teaching quality.
6. Campus Life
Editor Notes: International students enjoy the wonderful life in the campus.
Students' life at Kunming University of Science and Technology
Be in good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 7,200 in total (About $ 1,325) Accommodation Fee Student Apartment Quad room RMB 1,200 (per person per month) Student Apartment Quad room RMB 1,200 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 240 to RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Sep 13 , 2017
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Sep 30 , 2017|
|Tuition :||RMB 7,200 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 45 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org