All applicants from overseas Chinese candidates, foreign students of Chinese origin, foreign students, who have finished senior high school education or reached the equivalent level of education, with a written record of good conduct and good health and having no previous criminal record, under the age of 30 are eligible for application.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I live in Kyrgyzstan, developing country. It means that we do not have enough financial resources for our education abroad. Because of it, I chose China as a country where I will be able to study. I chose China not only because education is not so expensive comparing to other countries, also because the quality of the education is so high. Especially, in Jinan University. I think that not every university can provide such great opportunities for local students as well as for international students. Finding the programs (MBBS) in English was the main reason to choose Jinan University.
- 2 months ago
- Name:Talantbek kyzy Myrzaiym
TUITION FEES ARE AFFORDABLE
- 4 months ago
- Name:KAPUTULA FRED NTALASHA
My spouse has a job in China and I would love the opportunity to study medicine in China. I am a South African girl with a Bachelor Degree in Science(Human Genetics) and am passionate about learning.
- 5 months ago
- Name:Fourie Amy
- From:South Africa
I wish to study at Jinan University because it is a reputable university with a long history. More importantly it has a large international student population and the professors are experienced at interacting with students and people from various cultures and backgrounds. As a applicant to the MBBS program in English, I believe I can learn a lot from that the teachers and students of Jinan University in terms of knowledge and experience in the medical profession. The university is one of the key universities in China approved by the Chinese Ministry of Education that is recognized by the ECFMG for taking the USMLE, which is ideal since I wish to practice in the United States. Being located in Guangzhou is also appealing since the city is one of the major historical cities of China that will allow me to experience a combination of past and modern China. There's plenty of attractions and great food along with people from many different areas of the world.
- 6 months ago
- Name:Qiu Jessie
- From:United States
The university is among the best for medicine courses in China and also recognized internationally.
- 6 months ago
- Name:Ahmed Naima Abdullahi Ibrahim
- Randed top Clinical Medicine program in China universities.
- Comprehensive major, students will be armed with sound basic knowledge expertise, and skills in modern medicine, and can be qualified for teaching and research work done in the field of clinical medicine.
- All courses taught in English, without Chinese language proficiency requirment.
- The First Clinical Medical School is a comprehensive hospital, rated "Top Grade, Level III".
If you are an oversea student, the tuition fee is RMB 16,000
To fulfill the needs of modern medical development, this program is designed to train students who are enabled to develop morally, intellectually, physically and aesthetically as clinical specialists. Students trained under this program will be armed with sound basic knowledge expertise, and skills in modern medicine, and can be qualified for teaching and research work done in the field of clinical medicine.
Students trained under this program should
1. Students are to be cultivated with a strong love for medical cause and medical ethics of healing the wounded and rescuing the dying, thus getting well prepared to be medical professionals with lofty ideals, integrity, knowledge and a strong sense of discipline.
2. Students are expected to possess
a) a good command of basic theories, knowledge and skills in their field of studies;
b) information of the latest development in that field;
c) sound knowledge and clinical skills in disease diagnosis, treatment and preventive health services;
d) sound expertise in traditional Chinese medicine theory.
3. Students are expected to have a good mastery of a foreign language to be able to read books and journals in that language.
4. Students are to be trained with a sound mastery of basic methods of medical literature retrieval; and be able to do practical work and scientific research.
Systemic Anatomy, Histology & Embryology, Human Physiology, Pathology, Medical Microbiology, Pharmacology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Preventive and Social Medicine, etc.
Bachelor's Degree in Medicine
All applicants from overseas Chinese candidates, foreign students of Chinese origin, foreign students, who have finished senior high school education or reached the equivalent level of education, with a written record of good conduct and good health and having no previous criminal record, under the age of 30 are eligible for application.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 34,000 per year
RMB 204,000 in total (About $ 37,405)
Accommodation Fee Jing’shen Building Double Room RMB 6,000 (per person per year) Quad room RMB 2,000 (per person per month) Du’xing Building Double Room RMB 4,000 (per person per year) Quad room RMB 2,000 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 200 to RMB 600 Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 2,100 to RMB 2,700
- Application Materials
1. English proficiency test certificate
Satisfy one of the following requirements: IELTS: overall score of 5.5 (with at least 5 in each of section) TOEFL IBT: overall score of 80 TOEFL PBT: overall score of 550 TOEFL CBT: overall score of 210 SAT: overall score of 1400. Native English-sp
2. Personal statement (Self-introduction)
3. Valid photocopy of passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. 1.5 inch latest photo (bust, bare headed)
5. Senior High school academic transcript
6. Senior High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
7. Letter of recommendation
From Chinese Embassies, consulates, overseas Chinese communities, overseas Chinese schools or famous people from overseas Chinese communities or headmaster of high school.
8. the certified paper documents
i.e the original certified documents issued by the local Chinese Embassy officer. No matter you will be admitted or not, the materials will be kept in the university permanently.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 12 , 2018|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 8 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 34,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com