Those who are healthy and willing to abide by Chinese Laws and University's regulations are legible to apply.Your Chance to Get Admitted
it's near us
- 1 week ago
- Name:STOLTE BIRGIT
because after learning chinese i want to do my master in pharmacy
- 3 weeks ago
- Name:TSATY ELVIRA DOMINIQUE POUPINA
- 3 weeks ago
- Name:SARGAEVA ALEKSANDRA
- From:Russian Federation
I am willing to learn Chinese language, however I believe that the major cities like Beijing and Shanghai are not very suitable due to the increasing number of English speakers in those cities. I think Jiangnan University offers a great opportunity providing a good education and being close to a big city, namely Shanghai.
- 4 months ago
- Name:Vardar Arkadaş Necati
Be a better man
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Janny Chumle AFDS
- A clear focus on Chinese language;
- Small Class Teaching (no more than 20 students);
- Combined with Chinese Culture Courses (such as Taiji, Chinese Calligraphy, Chinese handicraft);
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school;
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty;
- Students will improve their Chinese in speaking, writing and interpreting;
- HSK Test Centre.
Long-term Courses for Chinese Language, which usually last 3~16 months, are designed specifically to fully enhance the students' abilities of speaking, writing and interpreting. Courses such as Chinese Literature, Arts, Geography, Folk Culture are carefully incorporated into the language learning curriculum, so that students can not only communicate with Chinese people smoothly but can also experience and understand the abundantly charming Chinese culture.
(1) Beginner Course: Beginner Comprehensive Course (grammar, pronunciation, and discussion), Beginner Listening, Speaking, and Chinese Characters (Chinese characters and culture); Chinese Folk Culture (elective)
(2) Junior Course: Junior Comprehensive Course (syntax, culture, and discussion), Junior Listening, Speaking; Chinese Folk Culture (elective)
(3) Intermediate Course: Intermediate Comprehensive Course (syntax, culture, and discussion), Intermediate Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing; Chinese Folk Culture (elective)
(4) Advanced Course: Advanced Comprehensive Course (syntax, translation, discussion), Advanced Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing and Speech; Chinese Folk Culture (elective)
Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri 08:50-10:20 Comprehensive Speaking Comprehensive Speaking Comprehensive 10:35-12:05 Listening Conprehensive Chinese Character Comprehensive Listening
Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri 08:50-10:20 Speaking Comprehensive Speaking Comprehensive Speaking 10:35-12:05 Comprehensive Listening Comprehensive Listening Comprehensive
Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri 08:50-10:20 Comprehensive Speaking Reading Comprehensive Comprehensive 10:35-12:05 Listening Comprehensive Comprehensive Speaking Listening
Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri 08:50-10:20 Listening Comprehensive Comprehensive Comprehensive Listening 10:35-12:05 Comprehensive Speaking Reading Speaking Comprehensive
Note: There will be selective Chinese cultural courses in the afternoons such as calligraphy, painting, Taiji, tea ceremony, bamboo carving, embroidery etc. The classes will open when there are more than five enrolled students. There will be an extra payment for such classes.
Those who are healthy and willing to abide by Chinese Laws and University's regulations are legible to apply.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 7,000 in total (About $ 1,285) Accommodation Fee International Students' Apartment Building Single Room RMB 1,500 (per person per month) to RMB 2,000 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 28 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 7,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com