Hebei Medical University
After eighty years development and evolution, Hebei Medical University has become a comprehensive medical university composed of western medicine, traditional medicine, pharmacy and other subjects. It has 14 colleges, and 15 specialities.
HEBMU have cultivated a large number of talents. China's first medical magazine and first book on anatomy were both born here. We first discovered acute motor axonal neuropathy in the world.
Located in Shijiazhuang
Hebei Medical University is located in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, North China Plain.
With a total value of 147 million RMB on its instruments and facilities, the library contains 540 thousand volumes of books.
HEBMU has a body of high quality teaching staff. The total number is over 7100, among which 266 are professors, senior researchers and chief physicians, 767 are associate professors.
HEBMU has established closer cooperation with about ten medical colleges and research institutes.
HEBMU has 6 affiliated hospitals, in which there are 3566 hospital beds.
HEBMU has different kinds of societies where students can find their interests and friends.
Study MBBS in HEBMU
HEBMU is recognized by WHO and graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
Welcome to Hebei Medical University!
Top Reasons to Study in HEBMU
- Established in 1894, it is one of the oldest and best medical universities in China.
- The Clinical Medicine in HMU ranks the 16th among China universities.
- Among the first batch of Chinese universities qualified to teach MBBS in English.
- The university built the first medical journal "Renshen Medicine", edited the first "anatomy of human body system", took the first implementation of finger replantation surgery in China, and firstly discovered the acute motor axonal neuropathy in the world.
- The school has been cultivating a large number of outstanding medical talents, such as Professor Zhangyan who is the anatomical expert and first author of Human Body Systematic Anatomy; Si Kunfan who is the China second international winner of Nightingale; Mr. Lane, the founder of traditional Chinese and western medicine combination.
- Free airport up service for freshman and nice student service after arrival. Free accommodation is provided to the parents for 3 or less than 3 days on temporary visiting.
- Help is given to graduates in participating in the enrollment and coach of China’s National Examination for Qualified Doctors.
- Two times travels will be organized annually among the undergraduates and graduates, with the students only in charge of half of the fees.
- The MBBS program is recognized by WHO, MCI, PMDC, HPCSA, SCHS, Malaysian Medical Council, Nepal Medical Council, Saudi Medical Council, etc.
Average Living Expense: 1600 -2050 RMB