1.To apply this program, the fees and documents required as below:
- Certificate of HSK
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test)
- Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
- Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- Postgraduate school transcript
- Master's degree diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- Photocopy of awards certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
From professor or associate professor or equivalents
- Personal Statement
Personal Statement with the applicant's signature, written in Chinese or in English.
Only taking four steps and 20 minutes you can finish application process.
- Click the "Apply Now" button
- Login or Create a CUCAS account if you haven't registered
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Make payment
- Submit the application
Importance Of E-mail Address
Registration or login E-mail address would be used for receiving offer and notifications. Please make sure your E-mail address can receive mail normally, and please name firstname.lastname@example.org on the white list, so that CUCAS notification letter will not be recognized as junk mail and then delay your application process.