Top Reasons to Study in CUG
- Long history, it was founded in 1952.
- One member of National Project 211 of China.
- One of national key comprehensive universities.
- It has completed teaching facilities, advanced research equipment, rich library and museum collections, convenient transportation and beautiful campus.
- The university is situated in Wuhan city, the central China's largest city and possesses a deep French influence.
- Compare with the universities in Beijing or Shanghai, the living expense is quite low. With the same amount, you can get the high quality life style in Wuhan.
Average Living Expense: 1600 -2050 RMB