Top Reasons to Study in BJUT
- One of China's national key "211 Project" universities (Top 50).
- One of Beijing's most popular destinations for international students.
- The university is in the downtown of the city, easy access to metro and intercity commuting system.
- The university is a young university and it is also the fastest-growing university in China.
- International Student Orientation takes place after the beginning of the fall and spring semester.
- Many activities available to international students at the university outside the classroom.
- The accommodation is awesome, clean rooms with bathroom, TV, fridge, microwave oven and air conditioner.
Average Living Expense: 2200 -2800 RMB