Duration: 2 weeks
18hrs-20hrs per week (18hrs for the specialties, 2hrs for the elective)
Specialties: Chinese, oral Chinese, intensive reading (Pronunciation, vocabulary, grammar)
Note: The contents of courses could be altered according to students’ requirements and their Chinese ability. One can be enrolled at any moment and we will hold an individual class in case that there are more than 10 students.
- Applicants should be in good health with the age between 18—60. No limit on Chinese language ability.
1.To apply this program, the fees and documents required as below:
- Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
- Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- Certification of no criminal record
- Highest school academic transcript
An official certificate of your highest education (or notarized photocopy)
- Highest school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (or notarized photocopy)
Original copy or notarized copy in Chinese or English
- Financial support statement
Original copy or notarized copy in Chinese or English of the financial support statement with signature
- Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn details
You can download a template or sample from here.
Only taking four steps and 20 minutes you can finish application process.
- Click the "Apply Now" button
- Login or Create a CUCAS account if you haven't registered
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Make payment
- Submit the application
Importance Of E-mail Address
Registration or login E-mail address would be used for receiving offer and notifications. Please make sure your E-mail address can receive mail normally, and please name email@example.com on the white list, so that CUCAS notification letter will not be recognized as junk mail and then delay your application process.