Applicants must be foreign nationals in good health and above the age of 18.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- There are different levels classes about this course
- Students will improve their Chinese in speaking, reading, writing and listening in a short period
- Studnets are grouped into different classes according to their Chinese proficiency
Study time: December 28, 2017- January 25,2018 (4 weeks)
Registeration time: December. 27 2017
Compulsory courses: integrated, speaking, reading, listening, writing, Business Chinese, Chinese Grammar, Ancient Chinese, Chinese Culture, etc.
Optional courses: HSK Training (elementary, intermediate and advanced), pronunciation training, Chinese characters training, colloquial expressions, business oral Chinese, Chinese calligraphy,Chinese Tai Chi, etc.
80 language class hours in total(4 weeks , 20 class hours per week)
All levels (intensive oral Chinese)
Applicants must be foreign nationals in good health and above the age of 18.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,800 in total (About $ 515) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 600 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,450
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo(digital photo)
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Scanning copy of passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 25 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,800 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org