Applicants must be foreign nationals in good health and above the age of 18.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I did some researching online and heard many great things about Harbin Institute of Technology. All the foreigners who studied there have said that the classes are really well run, the teachers are great, and their Chinese improved massively over the course of the year. I really like cold weather which is why I would like to be in Harbin. My family and I have wanted to move to China for a while now. My wife is already fluent in Chinese and I love China and the language, and so really want to grow in it. I also read that the spoken Chinese in Harbin is the most standard in China, and therefore it is a great place to study.
- 1 Year ago
- Name:Stock Jonathan
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- There are 5 levels classes about this course
- Studnets are grouped into different classes according to their Chinese proficiency
HIT’s International Student Center (ISC) provides the best value for standard Mandarin Chinese language instruction with competitive tuition, affordable living expenses, and highly qualified experienced teachers in a supportive and comfortable learning environment. HIT’s ISC trains more Chinese language students than anyone else in Heilongjiang.
50 highly qualified and experienced full- and part-time teachers staff HIT’s International Student Center.
Chinese language programs, from elementary through advanced, organized in 9 levels in 3 ranks, are offered to better meet student needs. Courses include both compulsory and optional classes of no more than 15 students which meet for 20 hours each week. Integrated courses include speaking, reading, listening, and writing. There are also courses in Business Chinese, Chinese Grammar, Ancient Chinese, and Chinese Culture. A Certificate of Chinese Language is conferred upon successful completion of the course.
HIT’s International Student Center can customize courses for teams of 10 students or more of similar language level at any time.
There are 5 levels as following:
Types Courses Beginner Comprehensive, Listening, Speaking, Reading Advanced Beginner Comprehensive, Listening, Speaking Intermediate Comprehensive, Listening, Speaking, Basic Grammar, Reading Advanced Intermediate Comprehensive, Press Listening, Senior Speaking, Reading, Senior Writing, Chinese Conditions Advanced Comprehensive, Press Listening, Senior Speaking, Chinese Culture, Ancient Chinese Language
Compulsory courses: integrated, speaking, reading, listening, writing, Business Chinese, Chinese Grammar, Ancient Chinese, Chinese Culture, etc.
Optional courses: HSK Training (elementary, intermediate and advanced), pronunciation training,Chinese characters training, colloquial expressions, business oral Chinese, Chinese calligraphy,Chinese Tai Chi, etc.
20 language class hours per week;
15 students in each class;
9 levels in 3 ranks organized class (elementary to advanced ).
Applicants must be foreign nationals in good health and above the age of 18.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 14,600 in total (About $ 2,680) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 600 (per person per month) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,450
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 10 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 14,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com