Well behaved, healthy, and willing to abide by the Law of the People's Republic of China and the Rules and Regulations of Guangxi Normal University.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- Well-qualified and experienced teaching team.
- No just Chinese learning, but also konwing about China's politics,economy and ancient civilization.
- Combined with cultural learning and comprehensive training on language.
- Small size classes meet various needs of international students in their study and different levels of Chinese language.
- Located at Guilin - a city world-renowned for its unique beauty of mountains and rivers.
China is an oriental nation with a long history of civilization. If you are interested in learning the Chinese language,knowing about China's politics,economy and ancient civilization,and visiting places of historical interest and scenic attractions, why not join in our Short-term Program in Chinese Language and Culture.
In the course of the program, you can study Chinese,attend series of lectures on Chinese culture such as Chinese history,culture,economy,education,arts,etc.,in the meanwhile you can visit some historical relics and scenic attractions, factories,countryside, local people's families, and talk with Chinese students. As Guilin is a city world-renowned for its unique beauty of mountains and rivers, the College can also help you with your tour in Guilin and its vicinity. Anyway, our Chinese Language-Culture Programs organized during the summer or winter break will make your vacation a pleasant,meaningful and unforgettable one.
1. At the end of the designed program with a Mandarin language curriculum of 10-16 class hours per week, learners of elementary level, intermediate level and advanced level are expected respectively to learn by heart 50-100 characters each week and be able to
(1) communicate in Chinese with simple and brief, fairly fluent, and sort of sophisticated Chinese expressions accordingly;
(2) understand simple, special, and standard basic daily conversations in Chinese accordingly;
(3) grasp the gist of basic Chinese character structural formation and stroke orders;
(4) grasp the gist of basic Chinese pronunciation and grammar, sound right and use grammar in an acceptable way;
2. At the end of the component of 4-6 class hours per week of cultural lecture series, visits and field trips, participants are expected to
(1) have a brief understanding of Chinese history and civilization;
(2) have a general impression of the Chinese society and experience the Chinese way of life;
(3) learn basic theories and skills of Chinese painting and calligraphy;
(4) learn about the Chinese folk art and folklore;
(5) have a general knowledge of the Chinese culture, minority ethnic mores in Guangxi, and the historical relics and scenic attractions in Guilin.
Language courses 1. Chinese Reading
2. Chinese Listening and Conversation
3. Chinese Video Show
Cultural Activities and Lectures 1.Chinese Painting and Calligraphy
2.Chinese Wushu (Taiji and shadow boxing included)
3.Traditional/Folk Health Care in China(Qigong, Medicated Food, Massage and Acupuncture)
4.Chinese Folk Music (Erhu, Pipa, Guzheng, etc.)
7.Minority Ethnic Mores in Guangxi
8.Historical Relics and Scenic Attractions in Guilin: Aesthetic Appreciation
9.Guilin and Its Historical Relics
11.Women and Family in China
12.Education in China: Its Past and Present
13.Chinese Cooking and Tea Culture
Note: Arrangements beyond the above-mentioned themes and activities can be made as needed.
Extra-Curricular Activities 1. Visits (to kindergarten, middle school, family, hospital, market place)
2. Tours and field trips to places of minority areas, historical relics and cultural/scenic attractions around Guilin;
3. Recreational and sports activities with Chinese students, and people in the communities;
4. Internships and social work.
Vacation: July-August during the summer break, and January-February during the winter break.
Class Arrangement: Short-term programs are flexible in time, time span, level, and contents, depending on students’ needs. 2-6 weeks programs are preferable, which may provide Chinese speaking, listening, reading, writing, and Chinese culture in addition.
Well behaved, healthy, and willing to abide by the Law of the People's Republic of China and the Rules and Regulations of Guangxi Normal University.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,600 in total (About $ 665) Accommodation Fee Centre Building Double Room RMB 4,000 to RMB 5,000 Quad room RMB 2,200 Triple Room RMB 2,900 to RMB 3,700 International North House Double Room RMB 3,000 to RMB 4,300 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 390 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn detailsYou can download a template or sample from here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Jan 1 , 2018
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 1 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org