Applicants should have background of medical undergraduate education.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I have travelled to China as a tourist and I do like cities of the size of Nanning. I would also like to learn about Chinese language and culture in a tropical climate.
- 2 months ago
- Name:Wendler Christian
- The green city in southern part of China.
- One of the oldest medical institutes in China
- High-quality teaching resources
- Excellent faculty and rich educational experiences
- Provide a great opportunity to experience Chinese culture and to know China
Long-term Chinese Language programs are offered for two semesters, twenty-four credit hours per week and twenty-one academic weeks per semester, and the long-term Chinese program divide into 2 level class- elementary and advanced level. Students of Long-term Chinese Language programs will be awarded a certificate for his course of study upon finishing and passing all the courses.
There are varities of elective courses about background of China, such as Chinese painting and calligraphy, folk dance, Chinese Gongfu, etc. click here for more information about elective courses.
Time Mon. Tues. Wed. Thurs. Fri. 1,2 Chinese
Comprehensive Chinese Oral
Comprehensive Chinese Comprehensive Chinese 5,6 Chinese
Time Mon. Tues. Wed. Thurs. Fri. 1,2 Listening&Speaking Basic Medical Chinese Basic Medical Chinese Comprehensive Chinese Chinese Reading 3,4 Comprehensive Chinese Comprehensive Chinese Writing Listening&Speaking Comprehensive Chinese 5,6 Listening&Speaking Chinese Reading
Applicants should have background of medical undergraduate education.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 6,250 in total (About $ 1,145) Accommodation Fee International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 5,000 (per person per year) Other Fees Application Fee RMB 400 to RMB 800 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Application Form
Please upload your finished application form here.
2. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa.You can download a template or sample from here.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Academic transcript of highest education
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 20 , 2018|
|Tuition :||RMB 6,250 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org